Interest New OWK AOTC project (Update 8/6 on pg2)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedi Reali

Sr Member
Re: New OWK AOTC project

Sounds way cool. If you did do a run of these would it be theoretically possible to "convert" it to a TPM version?

Vedor

I would be interested as well!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Any updates on the resin hilt? Not as a project run, as that’s not for sure yet, but in general.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark P

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

He's probably busy going over his Luke V2 hilts and shipping them out... that run was HUGE!

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah your probably right, not to mention the nightmare he’s having with the v3 shared stunt hilt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk