Interest New OWK AOTC project (Update 8/6 on pg2)

I have always wanted a Kenobi AOTC lightsaber. It is one of the few I hadn’t been able to acquire. And not many have ever looked accurate enough for me to purchase. I would love that this project works out.

In fact since a lot of the prequel lightsaber share a commonality in basic design, I could now hold out hope that Mr. Starkiller could possibly tackle some other sabers that I had not been able to acquire.....and do a phenomenal job.

DHL just texted me and said the prototype should arrive today. I probably won't be able to get any pics up until next week. But, if everything looks good, I'll tell the shop to move forward on production.

These will be plated, but I think I will leave the painting up to buyers this time. I'm sure this will mean another great tutorial from Halliwax down the road ;)

Sorry to hear these aren't quite up to expectations as I was looking forward to seeing it but I am on the fence about plated resin (AOTC) versus looking for a TPM Obi-Wan.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back