New MG-34 in town! (Denix)

jkno

Master Member
The display for the Denix DLT-19 Stormtrooper rifle is ready. Considering the full metal MG34 from Denix has about 8 kg, the support had to be very solid to hold this heavy piece. I'll still upgrade the DLT-19 with various parts and greeblies in the future, but glad the display is finished:

Denix-DLT-19-07.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-09.jpg

Boba Debt

Master Member
The display for the Denix DLT-19 Stormtrooper rifle is ready. Considering the full metal MG34 from Denix has about 8 kg, the support had to be very solid to hold this heavy piece. I'll still upgrade the DLT-19 with various parts and greeblies in the future, but glad the display is finished:

I always loved that display with the vert sabers and the 34 is the perfect addition to it :)

BlandoCalrssian

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Love to pick one of these up, but it’s nearly impossible to get even a Denix Mauser in Canada. Forget about getting one of these beasts.

Vagabond Elf

Love to pick one of these up, but it’s nearly impossible to get even a Denix Mauser in Canada. Forget about getting one of these beasts.
I am not a lawyer, etc (although I did work for the courts for almost a decade) but unless I missed something, one of these would be very illegal in Canada.

Fully automatic weapons are Prohibited Firearms in Canada.
Replicas that "closely adhere" to the design of a real weapon are treated the same as the real weapon.
Therefore, a close replica of a fully automatic weapon would be considered a Prohibited Firearm.

A C96 predates 1898 and therefore counts as an antique, so it's not restricted or prohibited unless it's specifically mentioned in the Regulation, which I don't think it is. So the Denex C96 is perfectly legal; it's just that Denix brands it as part of their WWII line so if you get a CBSA agent having a bad day they might latch onto the "world war 2" part and now you're having to prove it's technically an antique. I expect it's not worth the hassle to importers to try an bring it in, but I've had one in my luggage, siad luggage got search, and I didn't have a problem.

DaMasta83

I looked at some real MG34 stocks, most of them are eagle and swastika stamped, have 3 letters and 2 numbers under the swastika. There's also a big serial number below that. I wanted to put some easter eggs on this thing so I turned the swastika into the imperial logo anh77 (a new hope 1977) and on the bottom 2187 princess Leia's cell number. I used my glowforge to do the engraving. View attachment 1539619
How did you managento remove the stock?

Thanks in advance. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.