re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Howdy Programs. I'm a program for the Reproduction Sector - A collection of TRON fan item enthusiasts. I've made a fair few digital reproduction items, some custom LE TRON pins for FLYNN'S ARCADE and END OF LINE CLUB and now I've embarked on a 3D online recreation of FLYNN'S ARCADE which should be explorable this summer 2012. This will be an ongoing 'restoration' of the now abandoned arcade, back to it's former glory. My skills include 2D and 3D digital design, animation and motion graphics and physical prop making. I'm a keen paper-crafter and I'll put my hand to anything creative. Work wise, I'm VFX supervisor for a new upcoming British Sci-Fi series as well as handling creative projects for companies and organizations (logos, presentations, graphics etc)

I'll post a section on my projects when my current workload allows, but for now please visit All In The Wrists for a preview of what's to come with my version of FLYNN'S ARCADE and make sure you drop me an email using the link from the site. Thanks for the warm welcome. End of line...

Hi I'm a nerd who collects random things and i love all this stuff. My buddy showed me this..Now I'm screwed

Hey all, new member, longtime lurker. Finally took the plunge and signed myself up. Handle is Steampunch (not really into steampunk that much but I like the name).
Australian, male, aged....well to old to be playing dressups thats for sure. Relatively new to this hobby/ way of life, but hope to learn a few things from all you talented people.

Hello!
Obviously I am new here and thought i would drop in and introduce myself. i am really excited to see other people that are passionate about being fans and making/connecting about props. I am a huge Supernatural (TV Show) fan and I'm grateful to this site and the dedicated fans to show me I am not alone. Can't wait to get started!!
Thanks all!

Guttentag!
Just joined around ten minutes ago! Im pretty happy to see how big this sort of thing is( Props, Ect.) I am A HUGE Starship troopers fan, aswell as Aliens, Predator, the thing, and other sci-fi movies. I hope to find some sweet deals for costumes around here!

Hello my name is Mark, I've been lurking here for the past few months and finally decided to introduce myself today. I live in Tennessee and I've been collecting video game props for years. I'm a complete newbie to costuming but I do have a passion for comics, video games and movies and I hope be able to collect some nice replicas and make some awesome costumes. Right now I'm working on a Blade and Nick Fury Ultimate universe costume. I hope to post pics of both when I think they are worthy enough lol

Hello everyone from NC. I started collecting Star Wars (mostly Vader and Anakin) a long time ago...:rolleyes

I have recently started looking into custom lightsabers and will hopefully be attempting my first one shortly.

Eventually I will get some pics of my MR collection which includes Episode IV dual signature Vader signed by JEJ and DP and Episode V Luke signed by MH

Well since I'm new I'll go ahead and introduce myself.
I've just become very interested, within the last year, in making replica props. I'm a huge comic collector and have always had an interest in making my own costumes, and my break through point was around this past halloween me and my buddy, who usually do theme costumes, decided that we would take the time to make our very own Scarlet Spider (Ben Original), and Ultimate symbiote suit spider-men costumes. The costumes came out pretty great, and I plan on putting up a little step by step along with the finished product as soon as I get some photos taken haha. But since that I've just wanted to do more props, I do alot of graphic design and pottery artwork so its just a natural progression in my eyes haha, this is also the first forum I'm ever really joining, and from prowling it for more and more information as I have been the past week it seems like a pretty great community and I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone.
Thanks also to the admins for taking care of such a helpful and great site.

Hello everyone, my name is Jazz and I'm from the UK. I'm new to the prop community but have found something in it that I really enjoy. I'm a computer games design student and really enjoy bringing my 3d models to life.

Hello all my name is Lucas
and i'm from the Netherlands
i'm here becaus i have a addiction
my addiction is mostly on swords and costumes
i also realy enjoywacthing movie's so props and replicas are art for me
and becaus twice in a year i go to a fantasy fair i'm alwys looking for new stuff for my costumes

Hello all, I stumbled across this forum recently, and became hooked. The creativity and talent here is phenomenal. Hopefully, I can hang around here and learn a few things.

Hello all. I'm from Canada and I'm a big Star Wars fan. I've been gathering information on Han Solo costumes, as I am looking for something better than Hallowe'en level. This place seems like a goldmine of good info.

Hello everyone. My name is Darren, but I go by Obi Dar on most of the forums I visit. I am a member at The Custom Saber Shop, FX Sabers, and JSSDC. I am a Star Wars fan, and have built a few replica and several custom lightsabers. I have also made two Jedi costumes and a couple of Nerf gun conversions. I am still finding my way around, but I will post pictures when I figure out where they should go.

I recently became a fan of Firefly and would like to do a Mal Reynolds costume. I am still in the research and planning stages.

There is a wealth of information here, so I'm going to go back into lurker mode and do some reading.

hi everyone. im new and I was acciedently at therpf.com so i couldnt get registered. but then someone sent me an email that said this is not the real rpf. so im glad i found the right place. I was wonering if anyone had any printable national treasure props?

THANKS

Hey guys, new to The RPF, long time Star Wars collector here. Just now getting into 1:1 props!

Don't remember if I've posted yet, so here I am. I'm a costumer, and like to have accurate props for a complete look. I've been lurking for years, and am getting more involved in creating my own hardware.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back