re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hi all. I am very fascinated with prop building. My experience with composite materials started off when I bought a fiberglass body kit in my teens for my car. The kit was poor quality so barley being able to afford the kit at the time I decided to attempt to fix blemishes, prep,paint and mounting. That's when i caught the bug for creating/modifying. 15years later and I still can't kick the habit. Hope to meet some nice people on here.

hi all. i have been reading the threads here for a few months and finally decided to join up. a little bit about me ,i am a big fan of dr. who and bsg. glad to be here.

Hello everyone. I have been viewing this site for years now. It wasn't until just recently that I started making props and replicas. I find it very satisfying and look forward to sharing and learning on this forum.

whats up guys my name is brian and i'm new to the forums here. i am a member of the 405th and my first project for this site will be iron man mark 6 made from pepakura. wish me luck. any tips of help would be great. im 26 and im 6'6 tall iron man yes i know lol

Hello my name is Jason (TK5175) Bloodfin Garrison (Indiana)
I have Stormtrooper Armor along with Tie pilot, also have a static R2 unit and I am currently working on a scratch built Mouse droid and a Jawa costume for my daughter.
Love messing around in the garage workshop and am always looking for a good project.

hey there im a newby to the site im loving it ...right now im interested in the dark knight stuff or halo ...love all movie and games props tho im seeing alot of cool stuff from you guys very impressed:thumbsup

Hello!
Names Matt, i am a film lover and make-up artist from Wales. My current project is a short vampire film which is due out halloween. Can't wait to start posting!

Thanks,

Hey everyone. My name is Andrew. Yep, another newbie. I have been checking out this forum for years. Don't know what took me so long to join. I am big movie fan and always wanted to put together a replica prop costume. I am currently putting together my first stormtrooper costume. I enjoy working on projects and look forward to adding a few more. Can't wait!!!

Hi!
I'm a small time mod (I like making the rings and jewelry you see on shows and movies, though I've lost most since I've moved.
I found the forum searching for Dr. Who and Farscape replicas. I actually really enjoy seeing peoples work.
I'm a student of Business so far (Which is a nice way of saying: I'm going to college for I dunno what yet).
Nice to see everyone. Off to see what sort of Replica Mayhem I can get into.

Hey guys my name is Bob and I'm new to prop making although I've been into costuming for years (mostly custom Sith/Jedi stuff) Over the years i have customized nerf guns and that sort of thing but never a full custom prop.

I've recently gotten into making custom props for movies I'm working on. This site has been an inspiration. Some of the methods used here I never would have thought of, so yeah that's pretty awesome.

I hope to get some photos up soon of props and costumes that I'm working on. id love to hear feedback on the work.

Hello yall; My name is Randall otherwise known here as YuriGagarin61. I'm interested in obtaining replica ALIEN costumes and insignia right now. I have a Deckard ensemble as in Blade Runner. I am of course new to RPF, but I've been on Propsummit for a few years.

Long time lurker first time joiner. I'm a Blade Runner freak too. I've been a member on Propsummit for a while and finally joined up here to enter the Weta contest.
There's an absolute wealth of knowledge here that I appreciate. I'm a prop master in Vancouver, BC and find the building techniques from so many different people very interesting and useful.
Cheers!
Tom

Hello! Name is Robert! Marvel and DC Fan! Love to see Peoples work on costumes and props! Lots of amazing Creators here and lots to learn from members here!

Hi Yo!

My name is Michael, a friend directed me here because of awesome Captain America shield replicas.

Great forum!

Well I guess I should start here. :)

My name is Niki, but a lot of people know me as HaloGoddess. I have used HaloGoddess as a nickname for quite a few years now. If you've ever seen or heard of that name when pertaining to Halo, chances are it's me. XD lol

Anyway, I've actually been a member of the 405th for about 2 years now and have attempted 3 costumes, my 3rd of which is nearing completion. It's Kat from Halo Reach. The first 2 never got finished. :(

I had a buddy of mine on facebook actually directed me to this site. I've heard about it and thought I would check it out. :p

Greetings all!

Russ is my name and I am a sci-fi junkie. Been in costuming for several years now ( 501st and soon to be Mandalorian Mercs ) and started my prop building with custom lightsabers. Past several days I've been roaming the boards and going into Sci-Fi overload lol.

Tried to become a member few years ago and at the time registration was not open. All I can say is it was well worth the wait! :love

Hello!

My name is scott and I'm starting to become a prop junkie, I have yet to build or buy anything but I just have an itch.. I have two sets or armor i want to build and hope i can find help around here :) I was also wondering if anyone knowledgeable was local to central florida that i might visit and learn from.

thanks!

Countertext here. From down south, like old scifi, don't really collect or make props or replicas, but I like looking at and reading about them!

Hello!! I found this site while i was looking for BioShock items, among other things, and got sucked in the rabbit hole. I'm fairly new to costuming but I've always been crafty.

Currently making a TRON pinup costume, a la Andrew Hickinbottom's TRON pinup girl, a red queen scepter, some She Ra 'armor', and working on a little custom embroidery for another costume.

Nice to meet you all. Cheers!!

Hi there been here awhile watching other props being built im currently making my first which is a H.E.L.pe.R from the venture brothers i have made a quick captain america shield which i plan too repaint here are my current props
My captain america shield made from a old dish network satellite
IMAG0298.jpg

My commander bly helmet that i got off ebay i need too make a macro for it
IMAG0301.jpg

my custom painted gypsyboy helmet
IMAG0299.jpg

my scorch rc helmet not sure of the maker though any help would be great
IMAG0300.jpg

and my current work in progress H.E.L.pe.R
helper2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back