re: ** New Members: Please Introduce Yourselves Here! **

Hi guys,

I like a few others I have seen had found this site very useful for gathering info on starting builds so I thought I would join up. So thanks for all the help so far and I hope more help in the future.

Hi all you guys !!! this forum rocks!!! I'm Alberto and i want to see how you can make the fiction real with your art :) great time to everyone!!!

Sup everyone- i'm addicted to Star Wars and \I devote my brian to making Star Wars costumes pretty much all the time...

I'm new here - was on the fake site for a while and wondered why nobody seemed to be there so here I go again. Into Star Wars particularly original trilogy but any sci fi action drama is good.

Hallo, glad you made it here. We did try to tell you a couple of times! :) Did messages make it to you? The hacker has been messing with them. Anyway, welcome to the real forum!

Hi all,
I am new as well,
and was fooled buy the other site too,
but now i am in the right spot!
just wanted to say, all the works on here look great.
I do not build, just love to look at. maybe with all the tips and pics
i will learn a new skill. Huge spider man fan and gears of war ( all)
can't wait to see more great pieces from you guys.
( and thanks to xcal for pointing me in the right direction!)

Last edited:

Hey all,

I came upon this site looking for pepakura model links. I got into pepakura last year and have made two and a third halo helmet models. I only have pepped because i havent really tried resing them or anything since im still a noob :) but i love the challenge and the determination it takes to pep.

Hey all guys, now I have time (my left leg is broken).
I am sitting here in my dinning room with Yen-Chih trying to write something understandable in my old school english! I hope it is correctly! Eh, and I am a Trekkie!

COMMENT by Yen-Chih:
he is at daggers drawn with english, so please bear with him. Maybe some german members could help him out with writing and understanding.

EDIT: Goddamnit! He was reading all the time since I introduced him on the RPF and now I got him posting after 2 years, how sloooow!

Greetings and salutations all,

I have been a long time lurker on here. I figured it was time to say hello and become more active. I have been a Sci Fi fan for as long as I can remember and have just not gotten to a place in my life I can start to build a collection of props.

Hi! I've lurked around the boards for awhile now, enjoying watching other people building amazing props. I'm relatively new to actually collecting prop replicas, so I decided that its time I joined up. There is such a wealth of info here. I learn new things every time I come to the boards. As far as making props, I have little to no talent when it comes to that, but it doesn't keep me from enjoying what other people have made.

Hey everyone I'm new to this site. I'm glad i ran across it because there"s a lot of places to get some info on. I originally came on here in search of a screen accurate amulet from supernatural. I've been looking at the pages for a few days felt it was time to introduce. I got my girl into the show and now we're watching all 7 seasons front to back. I have no experience making props per say but I do work at jewelry store conveniently. So if anyone needs any advice on how much castings should cost depending on the material just let me know. I'd be glad to help even just for advice so that you aren't getting overcharged somewhere else

hello all,
I'm Laura, I stumbled upon this wonderful forum! I appreciate all the work you do and I remain enraptured *_________*

Hello everyone...
I recently purchased a Supreme Edition Rubies Darth Vader Costume, and came across this site looking for guidance and instructions on modifiying the costume. I am a little hesitant to modify the costume, considering what I paid for it, and can't fathom screwing it up.
From what I've seen so far, this site has some pretty cool pics and ideas. I did build a mannequin for the costume, so now Darth Vader hangs out in my "man-cave".
I look forward to exploring the site.
As for me, I am a soldier in the U.S. Army, currently deployed to Afghanistan. When I'm not deployed, I live in Hawaii with my wife, and have no plans of ever leaving there, no haters please...ha ha

Have been lurking and learning since last fall. Would like to thank all for their contributions and education to the hobby. So far I've been able to outfit our family with medieval garb for my son's school festival and even win first place for our costumes. Starting to get ready for next year and thinking about Halloween now too.

This forum has encouraged me to learn pep, fiberglass & bondo as an art form, some leather work and thinking out side of the box in general.

Thanks again to all contributors.

Calvin

I got a few messages that looked like spam. The giveaway was the fact that there was hardly any activity, and questions I thought would receive some response or feedback had nothing at all.

Here now and finding lots of help and support.

Hallo, glad you made it here. We did try to tell you a couple of times! :) Did messages make it to you? The hacker has been messing with them. Anyway, welcome to the real forum!

Hi guys,
I'm Marcus aka Angryyouth (I am angry about a lot of things and I'm only 19 thus the name)
I'm really into Star Wars which is how I came across prop making and I also love video games, especially Fallout.

As of yet I have not built anything but I plan to do a variety of builds from both my interests, at the moment I am just stalking the forum for inspiration.

Much love!
Peace!

Hi everyone, I stumbled across this site looking for parts and ideas for my Walking Dead Rick Grimes costume that I plan on wearing this year at the New York Comic Con. I knew I had to join after realizing how talented and helpful everyone is. I am a Cosplayer from Harrisburg PA. I pretty good with latex monster makeup,Putting together costumes etc. I hope I can help within this community.

Hello my name is Doug, I love scifi. I build models with lights and sounds, uniforms, and props. Props I am working on include, X-phone charge station and a Jaffa VolQ'.

Hi all, my name is Meds.
Can't wait to read about all the props and details. Your site was pointed out o me by some friends (Bryan Dunn and Rico Dostie) from the Treks in sci fi podcast. I do a podcast called waffle on podcast and I am a writer.
I live in Worcestershire over in sunny (at the moment) England. Thanks for allowing me to register. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back