New Luke ROTJ hero lightsaber model-Check out pics

B7E6C3AC-0A6A-429B-BE95-B7EE42806D78.gif

A couple small tweeks. The emitter diameter will change. That's one mistake I know. But, I also plan to run it through the wannawanga scaling machine to make sure everything is dead on. We have a bunch more references compared to 2007

You probably have a LOT more reference than I do, but let me know if I could be of any assistance, I have a pull from that run done over ten years ago where the rear half of the control box sank a little. So, 2nd Gen, technically?

A couple small tweeks. The emitter diameter will change. That's one mistake I know. But, I also plan to run it through the wannawanga scaling machine to make sure everything is dead on. We have a bunch more references compared to 2007

Hi Dan,

Have you decided if it will be an FX hilt or a solid stunt? Thanks.

Hey guys,

This last semester has been a killer. But, it's about to wrap. January will be a big month. I will be doing a run of Maul sabers, followed by Luke hero ROTJ, then Obi-wan TPM. The sign ups will come quickly starting around X-mas.

Thanks for the update Dan! I'll be looking out for the sign ups.

Double post, sorry. Just read through the thread. Was it confirmed if this was an fx run or static?

I'm an fx man myself but agree with Halliwax's comments a while back about wanting an accurate uneven ringed hilt with an unsightly blade plug line being an odd choice. Maybe a work around like RPK V2 swappable emitter for a solid emitter or a dueling one for best of both worlds. Although there are now other options out there now for an uneven FX hero.

I agree. Plus FX functionality would probably add to the production cost. I’d like this to be as close to the prop as possible.

You and me are in the same boat! I personally would love something different and see a control box with “smooth sides” instead of the cave scene control box...

Alright... only asking lol. Ha yeah I was thinking about it last night, a nice weighty hilt would be really cool.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back