New Hunter Reporting for Duty........Sir. Update pg 11.

Thanks again. I have some gloss varnish designed for use with acrylic paints so will give that a go and when i run out i'll go with wood.
cheers again.

Hi Guys.

I have been messing around with my Pred back pack and it now has a strap so I can attach it to my costume. Some pics below but there is many more on my Myspace pic gallery.

suitpred002-4.jpg

suitpred024.jpg

suitpred002-4.jpg

suitpred024.jpg

Hi Guys.

I'm so sorry to say that I can no longer work on my Pred suit due to recent events and there for I must sell it to someone who will finish it off and do it justice.

I have listed it on Ebay for a quick sale so I would just like to say a big Thank You to all the people who took the time to reply to this thread and gave me the insperation to get as far as I did.

I realy would not want to sell this costume but there is no way I will get the time to finnish it off now.

For anyone who is interested in the auction here is the listing address.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Predator-costume-pro...id=p3286.c0.m14

I'll add a propper thread in the auctions part as well.

Thank You. Frank.

Hi Guys.

I got a email from a pred builder who asked me to post a message to bump this thread back up so he could find it easier.

I would also like to say a big Thank You for all your support and I hope I mannaged to help you guys out with some new hints and tips etc.

My girlfriend wants me to re-start a new Pred costume in the near future so I may start a new topic one day soon.

Anyway Thanks for all advice and comments.

Stay safe,

Frank.

Hi Guys.

I got a email from a pred builder who asked me to post a message to bump this thread back up so he could find it easier.

I would also like to say a big Thank You for all your support and I hope I managed to help you guys out with some new hints and tips etc.

My girlfriend wants me to re-start a new Pred costume in the near future so I may start a new topic one day soon.

Anyway Thanks for all advice and comments.

Stay safe,

Frank.

well i'm glad you did bud! it was amazing watching you build this from start to finish, and would not have gotten to see it without the bumpolla

awesome thread and suit my dude!

Some how I missed this thread... The suit is turning out awesome I love how everyone has different ideas for things its awesome like your neck idea was great!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back