New Constantine Brass Knuckles Available

Sorry Blackmarket not picking on you, but MattMunson nailed it. You have and continue to present incorrect info as fact.

Your interpretation of the law continues to be incorrect and it's only being pointed out because of the exact scenario MM spelled out. Someone in Nevada could take your advice and find themselves in a whole heap of trouble.

The part of the law you keep clinging to is the belt buckle. It's talking about a knife blade being concealed within a belt buckle and then moves on to other weapons. Not a black jack stuck to a belt buckle. Also, it's not a sling shot, it's slung shot. Completely different weapons.

I also dont think Exoray or anyone is taking the happy meal comment as the serious part of your post.

Yep defiantly not worth it. The law is the law and we have to respect it. I just hope someday I never run into a ninja with brass knuckles, throwing stars, and switch blades. I will instantly drop my gun accepting defeat lol.

Agree. Defiantly.

Just a note, 'composite materials' unless defined otherwise in the law itself describes a material comprised of two or more elements, for example glass or carbon fibre impregnated with resin. A law which bans knuckles made of composite materials might not actually apply against pure resin or plastic ones, if it lacks specific provision for those.

Not that I would recommend testing this! But it might be a defence worth exploring should the worst happen...

Incidentally, my carbon-fibre-knuckled riding gloves would presumably be illegal under California law! :lol :confused:lol

Sir;

I am Birthday/Christmas shopping for another Constantine fan. For almost a year I've bounced around... I posted a pic on IG requesting assistance from anyone who could assist me. Last night I was provided the Art-Cam website. I am not certain if this is you. But the artwork is amazing and I truly admire the brilliance and work that went into it. Other sites look tacky and terrible in comparison. I would very much like to purchase your original art if possible. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Kristina
KristinaChristian83@yahoo.com

Well if anyone here supports people that rip off other artists then go ahead and get some! :lol They are pretty cheap in both price and quality.

FB

Well they are using my design and I never gave them permission to make that version!!

FB

Plus the lettering is all off. :lol

FB

Mr. Franz Bolo;

I do not support artists that rip off other artists. I am interested in purchasing your original artwork from you. I greatly appreciate your response.

Thank you so much,

Kristina
KristinaChristian83@yahoo.com

Ohio law is as follows:
2923.20 Unlawful transaction in weapons.

(A) No person shall:

(1) Recklessly sell, lend, give, or furnish any firearm to any person prohibited by section 2923.13 or 2923.15 of the Revised Code from acquiring or using any firearm, or recklessly sell, lend, give, or furnish any dangerous ordnance to any person prohibited by section 2923.13, 2923.15, or 2923.17 of the Revised Code from acquiring or using any dangerous ordnance;

(2) Possess any firearm or dangerous ordnance with purpose to dispose of it in violation of division (A) of this section;

(3) Manufacture, possess for sale, sell, or furnish to any person other than a law enforcement agency for authorized use in police work, any brass knuckles, cestus, billy, blackjack, sandbag, switchblade knife, springblade knife, gravity knife, or similar weapon;

(4) When transferring any dangerous ordnance to another, negligently fail to require the transferee to exhibit such identification, license, or permit showing him to be authorized to acquire dangerous ordnance pursuant to section 2923.17 of the Revised Code, or negligently fail to take a complete record of the transaction and forthwith forward a copy of that record to the sheriff of the county or safety director or police chief of the municipality where the transaction takes place;

(5) Knowingly fail to report to law enforcement authorities forthwith the loss or theft of any firearm or dangerous ordnance in the person's possession or under the person's control.

(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of unlawful transactions in weapons. A violation of division (A)(1) or (2) of this section is a felony of the fourth degree. A violation of division (A)(3) or (4) of this section is a misdemeanor of the second degree. A violation of division (A)(5) of this section is a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.

You do see them for sale in off brand convenience stores around the state as well in flea markets and odd small businesses here in Ohio. I don't think even law enforcement here cares that much unless they target you or if you are using them in a fight. However, if you are found carrying therm and they want to prosecute, you are screwed here. You can collect brass knuckles and/or keep them in your home. Technically though transporting them if caught is a felony offense. Many novelty stores and online businesses sell them as "paper weights" made from stainless steel, brass and now in plastic. The moment you are caught with them on your person outside the home ( even as a "decorative" belt buckle, it is possession of a dangerous weapon ( felony charge ) same as carrying an unloaded gun. Possessing a concealed carry permit does not allow you to carry brass knuckles. That is for firearms only.

Way to get off topic with legal issues. The site they are being sold from says the buyer is responsible for knowing whether or not they are legal where the buyer lives.
It's the same with many other things... like i am sure metal wolverine claws are not legal in a lot of places, but over on the wolvy claws thread you dont see 4 pages of legal talk.
This guy was just giving a heads up on where to maybe get a prop. Any legal issues with owning one, is the buyers issue, not the seller, or the guy giving a heads up on cool prop to people he don't even know outta the kindness of his ... whatever. lol

Lets not get all robocop on the dude and start writing him up.

lawl

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back