New BMF coming

Picked one up last night from Argos in Leicester (had to drive from Nottingham) there are a few about if your lucky , another project on the list after the 3 foot star destroyer and a ssd.

I cannot believe how amazing that thing is. It serves absolutely NO purpose except to obsessed star wars modelers.

And I almost think they used the worlds worst material just to make it a challenge.

Ha ha! You look like me Christmas morning in the 70s when I got the giant Space: 1999 Mattel Eagle.
That isn't me by the way, I was quite a bit older.
flori.jpg

I cannot believe how amazing that thing is. It serves absolutely NO purpose except to obsessed star wars modelers.

And I almost think they used the worlds worst material just to make it a challenge.
Hahaha! I So true! Toy collectors think it sucks, modelers dream!

Ordered!
It was restocked on the Walmart website, free shipping but paid sales tax so it came to 70.00!
Can't pass it up.
If nothing else a good repaint would make this falcon a pretty good looking display.
But I won't stop at that of coarse. ;)

Ordered as well. So much for signing up on Walmarts website for updates......never happened. The RPF comes through!

Still nothing here in sunny northern Ireland....
On the plus side, over on the shapeways site, TonyRR has a few more goodies for those of us(if I ever get one) who intend to modify this beastie....

Attachments

• MILLENNIUMFALCONHSBROCOMPLETECOCKPIT_zps8f95dd95.jpg
    MILLENNIUMFALCONHSBROCOMPLETECOCKPIT_zps8f95dd95.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 220
It's good to know most everyone can get it at a respectable price. Unfortunately, when I bought mine from TRU cost me $150. The good news is now a local department store here in Australia (Big W) is now set to receive the Rebels Falcon and will have it on sale for $88.00 as of 30 Oct 14. So I've packed it back up and will be taking it back for a refund...unless they match the price that is. Happy days.

For anyone in the UK , Argos has them in stock now and still at £29.99

Grab them while you can guys. They are still up on Walmart's website. They usually sell out in an hour or so, but they have been there all night.
Maybe the hype is dying down :?

Good news, looks like most Walmarts will likely have this beastie in stock by next weekend if not sooner (and they likely will get put on the floors when the Halloween stuff gets moved off). I went out on a hunch today and checked out one store and sure enough, there it was in all its $59.99 glory (for anyone reading this from Omaha, it was at the "Ranch Bowl" Walmart on 72nd street). I couldn't get to the checkout stand fast enough!

MAN this thing is big!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back