New Addition DOOM (2005) Reaper Rifle

Knightmare

Sr Member
I have been on a hunt lately trying to locate some awesome weapons from some of my favorite films . I was really lucky to pick up this screen Used Reaper Rifle Used by Karl Urban in the movie . This Beast has a light up counter , working laser scope , LEDS and a light that works via a pressure pad :) Just wanted to share. Best hobby ever !
841BE99C-2E42-4EEF-BE65-4D49E99E4DAE_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
That's awesome! Hero DOOM guns are not easy to find anymore. I also have one and it's one of my favorite pieces.

View attachment 1598712
Did you get them both from the troopernet collector ? I know he had them in huge cases screen used made way back in the day for him . I’m trying to get the Rocks rifle as well . Is that Dizzy‘s Rifle ? I bought her costume and it turned out to be fake. Got it from the biggest grifter who ever lived .He went by onehothemi on here . I went back and saw he took a few more collectors that had no idea the Dizzy costumes they had were fake . This guy really is the scum of the earth . There are countless Starship trooper items out there he made into her Hero costumes by rubbing out names and forging hers . Been lucky to have found a few Hero guns in the short time I have been collecting .

Last edited:
No, my guns did not come from Troopernet but I know his collection well. I have had my guns for 10yrs now.

That IS Dizzy's live fire hero and it did not come from Onehothemi. A few years ago I owned a set of fake Dizzy armor from him. I started to get suspicious. I was able to talk to the guy that made the armor (Paul Pearsons) and he verified that the letter that came with the costume claiming it came from him was a fake and the signature on it was obviously a bad copy of his. I ended up selling it as regular female SST armor which is still pretty rare.

No, my guns did not come from Troopernet but I know his collection well. I have had my guns for 10yrs now.

That IS Dizzy's live fire hero and it did not come from Onehothemi. A few years ago I owned a set of fake Dizzy armor from him. I started to get suspicious. I was able to talk to the guy that made the armor (Paul Pearsons) and he verified that the letter that came with the costume claiming it came from him was a fake and the signature on it was obviously a bad copy of his. I ended up selling it as regular female SST armor which is still pretty rare.

Seems like he has gifted everyone at some point crazy . From what I gather karma caught up with him . You see the scumbag from time to time on eBay and he’s always selling Sst pieces . Congrats on the Dizzy it’s a great piece . One of my all time favorite films .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back