New Addition DOOM (2005) Reaper Rifle

Knightmare

Sr Member
I have been on a hunt lately trying to locate some awesome weapons from some of my favorite films . I was really lucky to pick up this screen Used Reaper Rifle Used by Karl Urban in the movie . This Beast has a light up counter , working laser scope , LEDS and a light that works via a pressure pad :) Just wanted to share. Best hobby ever !
841BE99C-2E42-4EEF-BE65-4D49E99E4DAE_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

Knightmare

Sr Member
That's awesome! Hero DOOM guns are not easy to find anymore. I also have one and it's one of my favorite pieces.

View attachment 1598712
Did you get them both from the troopernet collector ? I know he had them in huge cases screen used made way back in the day for him . I’m trying to get the Rocks rifle as well . Is that Dizzy‘s Rifle ? I bought her costume and it turned out to be fake. Got it from the biggest grifter who ever lived .He went by onehothemi on here . I went back and saw he took a few more collectors that had no idea the Dizzy costumes they had were fake . This guy really is the scum of the earth . There are countless Starship trooper items out there he made into her Hero costumes by rubbing out names and forging hers . Been lucky to have found a few Hero guns in the short time I have been collecting .

Last edited:

Griefboy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No, my guns did not come from Troopernet but I know his collection well. I have had my guns for 10yrs now.

That IS Dizzy's live fire hero and it did not come from Onehothemi. A few years ago I owned a set of fake Dizzy armor from him. I started to get suspicious. I was able to talk to the guy that made the armor (Paul Pearsons) and he verified that the letter that came with the costume claiming it came from him was a fake and the signature on it was obviously a bad copy of his. I ended up selling it as regular female SST armor which is still pretty rare.

Knightmare

Sr Member
No, my guns did not come from Troopernet but I know his collection well. I have had my guns for 10yrs now.

That IS Dizzy's live fire hero and it did not come from Onehothemi. A few years ago I owned a set of fake Dizzy armor from him. I started to get suspicious. I was able to talk to the guy that made the armor (Paul Pearsons) and he verified that the letter that came with the costume claiming it came from him was a fake and the signature on it was obviously a bad copy of his. I ended up selling it as regular female SST armor which is still pretty rare.

Seems like he has gifted everyone at some point crazy . From what I gather karma caught up with him . You see the scumbag from time to time on eBay and he’s always selling Sst pieces . Congrats on the Dizzy it’s a great piece . One of my all time favorite films .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.