NeoRutty's drunk and pitching TV/Movie ideas - Pitch Packages!

Thanks all, funny thing is I pitched 6 show ideas with this being the one I was least interested in making. They picked this one, because of GOT popularity. So I wrote the pilot, got greenlit for 5 more, then I got divorced.

At the same time, my co creator, Kev, didn’t like my original 5 scripts, so had me redo them... I was super pissed about my divorce so I based the new scripts on the fighting between me and my ex... it suddenly had a point.

The queens throne is designed after my ex’s wedding ring, ha.

If we get more I get to go after more He-man references, (Man-E-RACES will be fuuun to write) more GOT, and more of my ex’s annoying habits...

But to be fair, I put a lot of my annoying **** into Evan, so they both look bad.

Thanks all, funny thing is I pitched 6 show ideas with this being the one I was least interested in making. They picked this one, because of GOT popularity. So I wrote the pilot, got greenlit for 5 more, then I got divorced.

At the same time, my co creator, Kev, didn’t like my original 5 scripts, so had me redo them... I was super pissed about my divorce so I based the new scripts on the fighting between me and my ex... it suddenly had a point.

The queens throne is designed after my ex’s wedding ring, ha.

If we get more I get to go after more He-man references, (Man-E-RACES will be fuuun to write) more GOT, and more of my ex’s annoying habits...

But to be fair, I put a lot of my annoying **** into Evan, so they both look bad.

I think there is something to the suffering artist.

Serling had a lot of WWII issues to work out.
Lucas had heart attack I think whilst making SW77 he was so stressed.

Makes things hit an emotional cord better.
Write what you know right?

Though I think Temple of Doom was written while
both those guys got divorced so beware of falling prey to birthing annoying
Willie Scott types. ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back