What’s your FAVORITE movie/tv weapon?

I was 4 or 5 years old when the He-Man toys came out and I had that toy sword where half was silver and the other was yellow or purple. Because I had gotten this for my birthday, my friend's mom got him the same set so we could play He-Man. We promptly started wailing on each other and someone ended up getting whacked in the head and I had to go home. :lol:

Yep, it's not a decent toy weapon if you can't whack somebody over the head with it!

The little sword half that came with the Skeletor toy figure was purple, like the rest of his weapons. But the Skeletor half was glow-in-the-dark yellow in the big weapon playset. That's why your memory is conflicting on the color.

LHuvm6f7EPyswrjbo3yEoo70CvnmHObNaDZGRHCCY&usqp=CAU.jpg
-9tI-SYlhitaNDSOw4OzrXr0PPI57mcICuEZWKJC4&usqp=CAU.jpg

Yep, it's not a decent toy weapon if you can't whack somebody over the head with it!

The little sword half that came with the Skeletor toy figure was purple, like the rest of his weapons. But the Skeletor half was glow-in-the-dark yellow in the big weapon playset. That's why your memory is conflicting on the color.

View attachment 1755435 View attachment 1755436

Yeah that was it! I forgot t has the shield, bracelets, and belt though! I remember the shield, but not the bracelets.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back