Constellation - Apple TV+

rocketeer25

Sr Member
Anyone else watching Constellation? I'm 3 episodes in and I'm hooked! Parts have me freaked out too! At this point I'm figuring out bits of the mystery but still quite a bit more to uncover.

I started watching, just a few episodes in too. I'm hoping it doesn't drag things out too much as far as figuring out what's going on, but it's keeping me interested. The cast is very good, which is part of the reason I started watching.
Apple TV+ has been creating a lot of genre content, specifically sci-fi, which I appreciate. It's a bit hit-or-miss for me as to which shows I stick with, but the quality level of the productions has generally been pretty high.

AppleTV+ is the home to top quality Sci-fi.
I hope Constellation is just a one and done limited series and they don't drag the story out too long.

This week's episode felt like filler.
I don't really know where they are going with this show, it feels very loose with no clear direction.
I hope they don't drag it out for a second series. It doesn't feel like there is enough plot to fill the last few episodes.

I'm really enjoying it. The poor feels very similar to a great '60s film I loved as a kid, I assume that's the inspiration?

Don't want to say which in case it spoilers anyone, but I always felt that was overdue a remake.

I'm really enjoying it. The poor feels very similar to a great '60s film I loved as a kid, I assume that's the inspiration?

Don't want to say which in case it spoilers anyone, but I always felt that was overdue a remake.

You can probably say what you like, there seem to be very few people here watching it judging by the lack of comments in this thread. :lol:

Probably because most of us are already up to our necks in streaming services and just can't afford to subscribe to any more.

Probably because most of us are already up to our necks in streaming services and just can't afford to subscribe to any more.
You can always cancel one and do Apple for a month or two.
I cancelled Prime recently, their demand for an extra payment to get rid of adverts put me off, plus there isn't a great deal of worthwhile original programming on there to warrant the extra payment. Also it's surprising how much you realise you don't need more stuff delivered next day just because you can.

Apple has Foundation, Severance, Masters of the Air and Slow Horses (probably one of the best TV shows I've seen in years) all without adverts and all high quality shows.

I think this show is brilliant. So many subtle clues about the different universes. I've really enjoyed working out what is going on. Episode 7 was so good.

Does anyone make replica patches here? I'd love to get the flight suit patches from this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back