Narin 2 Guns Cleaner Wolf Predator Statue

StatuesFigsMore

Review video of my Narin 2 Guns Cleaner Wolf Predator Statue
Hope you enjoy the video and feel free to comment or give feedback or suggestions.
ENJOY!

Pred_thumb1.jpg
IMG_0940.JPG

No problem man. Production quality and the video are really good. Text is really easy to read and not obscured.

I hope you'll add your voice to the review in the near future. Would be cool to go over small details on pieces like this that people can easily miss.

I also like the music, it's not too harsh, easy listening and also appropriate for the subject material, same goes for the music on Nendoroid 503 review. Typically there's a lot of harsh and hard core music on these and those I don't like. I'm not looking to pop some ecstasy pills and start raving when watching reviews, so definitely good selection of music there.

Looking forward to more, especially Predator stuff! :)

No problem man. Production quality and the video are really good. Text is really easy to read and not obscured.

I hope you'll add your voice to the review in the near future. Would be cool to go over small details on pieces like this that people can easily miss.

I also like the music, it's not too harsh, easy listening and also appropriate for the subject material, same goes for the music on Nendoroid 503 review. Typically there's a lot of harsh and hard core music on these and those I don't like. I'm not looking to pop some ecstasy pills and start raving when watching reviews, so definitely good selection of music there.

Looking forward to more, especially Predator stuff! :)
Thank you so much, I'm gonna start getting a big head now.
thanks for the kind words on the music, wasn't sure if the 503 video music was a bit too much, so glad to hear you liked it.
Love the comments and will think about voicing the videos (my first attempts were so bad, need to build up confidence and comfort doing it).

Looking forward to seeing more of your videos in the future. Wish I could give you some advice on voice overs, but I don't even know the first thing about making videos.

Great kit by the way, I had the original release version and that thing is a beast.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back