Mynock cave - Falcon Oxygen Mask

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow!

I can also state that I was told Michell didn’t produce anything directly for filming. (The old story was that they liked some bits and asked them to make large batches of simplified items) the SW team came in and purchased parts already made for record players. Obviously a lot of them, but similar situation.

I had a great conversation with the current owner of Transcriptors that started out over a greeblie.

Oh and these soda syphon (sp?) tops are also on the desk in the medical bay where Luke gets his new hand. They’re connected to clear tubing running down the back of the panel.

lonepigeon

Sr Member
Wow!

I can also state that I was told Michell didn’t produce anything directly for filming. (The old story was that they liked some bits and asked them to make large batches of simplified items) the SW team came in and purchased parts already made for record players. Obviously a lot of them, but similar situation.

I had a great conversation with the current owner of Transcriptors that started out over a greeblie.

Oh and these soda syphon (sp?) tops are also on the desk in the medical bay where Luke gets his new hand. They’re connected to clear tubing running down the back of the panel.
They did make C-3PO's eyes, but I believe that's the only thing (at least known) that they made specifically for Star Wars.

1660195228085.png

lonepigeon

Sr Member
Revell V8 engine kit strikes again! Just watching the Light and Magic doco on Disney. John Dykstra states they did not buy model kits individually but bought "by the kilogram"! I didn't even know that was possible.

ILM was completely separate from the UK props department which did buy specific kits - although probably also in bulk. The only two kits known so far to be used in ESB are the V8 kit and the Revell 1/32 F-4E Phantom II.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Revell V8 engine kit strikes again! Just watching the Light and Magic doco on Disney. John Dykstra states they did not buy model kits individually but bought "by the kilogram"! I didn't even know that was possible.
That was an awesome show

Rubibilly

Here it is! May tweak a few more minor details, but this is ready for a test print. Can anyone provide some length, width (circumference), height measurements for the tank, please? I especially need it in sections... ie sparkletts top, main body cylinder, and the base of the cylinder where it starts to round out... Thanks in advance! View attachment 1354935
Is it possible to get this stl file please?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.