Mynock cave - Falcon Oxygen Mask

Thank you very much, the posts are aluminum Chicago screws. I painted the inside so you wouldn't see the threads. I filed down the flange of the screw so it was very thin. Then I glued the aluminum washer to it. Aluminum has a more accurate color. Then I just drilled a hole and screwed it in place.View attachment 1496866View attachment 1496867View attachment 1496868View attachment 1496869
Many Thanks - that’s just what I was looking at. Now I just need the strap and vents

Last edited:
Many Thank - that’s just what I was looking at. Now I just need the strap and vents
Here's a couple more reference pics
20210713_102744.jpg
20210713_102802.jpg

View attachment 1497372Managed to find some goggles with vents in the uk, they are not the right ones but they may have to do as they are all I could find in the uk.
The ones I got were in Germany. I'll check and see if I have any extra vents. I did make casts of the correct boc charger holder. You'll have to cut it to the proper length. Its solid so mounting is easy. Its ready to paint as well.
20210505_145909.jpg
20210215_233715.jpg

Last edited:
The ones I got were in Germany. I'll check and see if I have any extra vents.
Thanks - Vents would be great if you have any :)
Nice clean cast - I have a charger holder on its way, so keeping my fingers crossed it’s the right one, in the images it was under plastic so difficult to tell but it looked promising, these were the only images:
If it’s not right when it arrives I’ll let you know

ABD69769-444C-4D9F-8546-B6E3EC6E8D5B.jpeg

Attachments

• 76F1931E-F78B-415A-A4F4-F1FBACA59665.jpeg
    76F1931E-F78B-415A-A4F4-F1FBACA59665.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Thanks - Vents would be great if you have any :)
Nice clean cast - I have a charger holder on its way, so keeping my fingers crossed it’s the right one, in the images it was under plastic so difficult to tell but it looked promising, these were the only images:
If it’s not right when it arrives I’ll let you know

View attachment 1497520
I looked at that one myself. I found a few of them. When I made mine they were near impossible to find. That one looks promising

I only used a cast because I didn't want to chop up an original part that was very difficult to find.
Smart move, meany more people were able to benefit from it.

Thanks for your great work on this thread as well btw, reread it multiple times over the last couple of weeks.

I found this one with a cream whipper not a syphon, somethings are easier to find in the uk, others near impossible. Have 1 lead here on an evacuation hose here in the uk and a couple from the US.

The hose wasn't too bad to get however the exact hose i can't find anywhere or order unless I'm a medical practice with an account

The hose wasn't too bad to get however the exact hose i can't find anywhere or order unless I'm a medical practice with an account
is the correct one the 22mm buffalo filter hose? I found one that is 10ft, but it’s quite pricey due to shipping, I found something very similar here in the uk, I messaged the company to say it was for a prop and not medical use and they said they can sell it to me, I just have to call them on the phone for a price.

My BOC bulb holder arrived and I’m happy to say it’s the correct one :), the knurled handle was too small though, it was only 12mm not 14mm so I ordered a amplifier knob instead.
While I’m trying to get all the parts together, I’ve been thinking about display for once it’s finished and this pic from earlier has been on my mind. So I did some hunting and came up with this. Could it be a hair dryer holder, this isn’t the correct one but it looks close.

156DF5B9-9794-482B-B2A1-5DAC77C348BC.png

87455C30-644A-4FB3-B9F0-6C15C28DB76A.jpeg

Last edited:
They look like they'd be the right size plus stick off the wall enough to sling the hose behind the tank like it is in the photo

A bunch of us have the thought that it's the same pool brackets used on Boba Fett's EE3 blaster.
Do you mean the part that is used to connect the scope to the barrel? Was that part ever identified? I may be looking at the wrong part but isn’t that cut all the way through? What i’m seeing is a ring with a partial cut out that is partially squared off. I’ll have a go at making a rough 3d model to explain better.

6DF280AE-F817-4B8A-BEFE-8D940E811D6D.jpeg
696A30DB-81FE-4BE3-8409-F877AFB20734.png
E06FB796-28B2-4B4E-A016-D8BF4CCAB7D9.png
So this is a pipe clip similar to the EE3 that I’m looking at, and this is a quick model of what I’m seeing as the clip for the tank. Of course it could be made of 2 parts, a clip and a ring? So difficult to see.

The more I look at it the more I think it is just a grey pipe clip with a metal ring on the Underside

Last edited:
Do you mean the part that is used to connect the scope to the barrel? Was that part ever identified? I may be looking at the wrong part but isn’t that cut all the way through? What i’m seeing is a ring with a partial cut out that is partially squared off. I’ll have a go at making a rough 3d model to explain better.
I mean the larger of the two clamps.
5321377A-1285-4128-8107-8C860270A0E5.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back