Mynock cave - Falcon Oxygen Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

division 6

Master Member
Looking through pix I'm wandering if the white stripe on Han's and Chewie's are zip ties.
Leia's doesn't have one.

The ones at GE have it as a raised stripe and are missing the bottom notches same as TFA.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MastahBlastah

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know this is the part. 100% certain. Zero doubt.
I'm not working from screencaps.
Very cool! Looks like maybe a knob from some sort of gas valve, or maybe an auto part? It looks like cast metal, so probably not a model part? Just thinking out loud here.

Edit: I take it back, could totally be plastic.

lonepigeon

Sr Member
I think it's red plastic. I think that's a number 8 stamped in the shaft?
I'm wondering if it might be a tightening knob for the joints of the swing arm lamps they used for FX-7's arms?
Makes sense if they removed most of them to disguise the lamp arms. Bunch of spares for other props.
I looked at some vintage desk lamps, but nothing yet.

Ryan Clinton

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's a shot of a few of the vents inside one of the original R3 domes.
They're very shiny and clear.
If you watch the bluerey version of the film its pretty clear. Im convinced there's no metal stud on the end of the vent. Heres the images I could get.
20210411_015535.jpg
20210411_015455.jpg
20210411_015412.jpg
20210411_015354.jpg
20210411_015313.jpg
20210411_015040.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.