Unlimited Run My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version

Re: My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic versi

This is a very well done prop, nice work as always with your attention to detail.
Thank you for all of your help with my previous prop acquisitions.

Re: My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic versi

badges2nz.. many thanks for your compliments:thumbsup
Scout91.. many thanks for your interest. I'll put you on the wait list, for the acrylic-one version :)
But I would Need at least, 2 additional interested to order materials. So I do hope you have some patience on this ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for adding me :)
No problem, I can wait. ;)
Please send me a PM when you are ready!

Hey MurdocXXL, I have just recently got one of your book of secret covers from TomVDJ and have been using it as a tablet cover, this is very nice.
Just out of interest, how much is the acrylic brick that you make, sorry if I missed the price earlier.

badges2nz
upps... how could I miss your request. Sorry :sleep :$

Good question... I've sold my last fully finished and painted "acrylic" version at 100 EUR/pc.
But I would not offer a finished brick with this run.

This version would be pre-colored within the casting material at a price of EUR 80,00/pc.
Shipping would be about EUR 38,00 for one pc, according to the weight of it (close to 2 KG).

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey MurdocXXL, thanks for your reply, I'll have to recover from my last purchase, I've just got a full costume for my youngest daughter for the premiere of TLJ.
It includes the full resistance rey costume and a spinmaster bb8.

Sounds cool about your latest purchases. I am sure the the viewing of TLJ in customes will be awesome.

About the brick... Iam here if you're in Need ;)

I'll put you down "as interessted" if ok for you (without an preasure at all from my side).

Hey MurdocXXL, that's all good with me, thank you for that.
Once I finally get the brick I want along with the pipe and box the only other major item I'll need to complete my collection will be the leather document tube and the declaration of independence.
Plus the I D badge, I have the security guards badge, oh did you look into doing the gala event leaflet, the card board one in Abigails waiting room?

Back to the top...

Foam Versions still available by the way ;)

WoW... it's been a while since I pushed this tread back to top :eek:

Anyway… received an intersted for the Brick in the "acrylic one" Version.
To order materials I would need a minimum of 3 People.

So anyone else interested? Drop me a PN or post here…
By the way.. will not respond the next 4 day, due to a busniness trip.

Best
Ralf

I have updated the first post ;) still Need to upload some pics to show you the 2 Versions.

2 guys interested in the acrylic version of the brick. Only 1 (one) Needed to make them happy and cast some bricks :D

I have updated the first post ;) still Need to upload some pics to show you the 2 Versions.

2 guys interested in the acrylic version of the brick. Only 1 (one) Needed to make them happy and cast some bricks :D

Well, then its time to cast some bricks. I'm interested in the acrylic as well. Can you put me in the list?

Perfect… many thanks frylink.

Interest list updated. If somebody else interested… Please post. Thanks in Advance.

Will go to order materials soonest and keep everybody updated ;)

Update...

Casting material arrived and first casts are done (y) Will post pics soonest possible (within the next 2 days).

While continue to cast, i wait the paints to arrive as well ;) If somebody would like to paint and finished the brick by his own,
let me know and we can proceed with shipping / final steps.

First post updated with acrylic casting… here is one more.
Masonic A1 2020_01.jpg

Think the bricks will be Ready by the next 10 days.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back