Unlimited Run My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version

Joe310blk

The new acrylic bricks look really nice !, I'm having thoughts about a few more bricks for my wall , also I'm waiting on the run for NT Torch.(y):D

MurdocXXL

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've informed everybody, via PM, who is in the actual interest list with shipping and payment details.
Check your Inbox ;)

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi MurdocXXL, Are the unfinished acrylic bricks the red brick colour straight out of the mold or the grey colour as shown in your first pic. If the red I would be interested in one. Cheers John

MurdocXXL

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Johnnyfl,

see post #99 Unlimited Run - My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version for the cast of acrylic brick, directly out of the mold.

The grey one you have mentioned are from the initial run. I have managed to get a better result out of the mold here (different pigments added)

I have some material for one more cast to make for you + still have some finished / colored ones (without the plaster - white finish - added).

Let me know if you are interested. Of course I would cast one for you :)

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Johnnyfl,

see post #99 Unlimited Run - My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version for the cast of acrylic brick, directly out of the mold.

The grey one you have mentioned are from the initial run. I have managed to get a better result out of the mold here (different pigments added)

I have some material for one more cast to make for you + still have some finished / colored ones (without the plaster - white finish - added).

Let me know if you are interested. Of course I would cast one for you :)

Thanks and I would be interested in one of the coloured ones (without the plaster - white finish - added). Could you PM me with costs with shipping to the UK and your payment details. Cheers John

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Ralf, I received my brick this morning and it looks fantastic and nicely wrapped, thank you and thanks for making these available. All the best, John

MCINTOSH275

Received now, an authentic preciousness...

20200313_133331.jpg
20200313_133231.jpg
20200313_133501.jpg

MurdocXXL

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey there... to push this thread a little bit up i have some news.. ;)

I do have some finished bricks available... 4 Foam and 2 Acrylic version..

small_clan of 6 front.jpg

small_clan of 6 front_back.jpg

Try to identify the faom or acrylic version ;)

ONE of the acrylic version is already reserved! The other 5 bricks are available for immediate shipping.

Let me know if you are interested... If so, please let me have a PN for details.

Best regards
MurdocXXL

MurdocXXL

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks Joe :)

You should apply some spray-adhesive and "dust" the brick with some fullers earth ;) (side and back)
See Adam Savages YT Vid.
at about 27:00 minutes

Thats what I have done with the bricks above! Other than that, your bricks is painted 1:1 like the ones shown above!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.