Unlimited Run My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version

Re: My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - Lightweight Foam versi

Thanks for your repy Tbone300! I am very happy that the package arrived safe and that you like the content ;) :D

Given "feedback" actualy for all who purchased a "brick" ;)

Re: My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - Lightweight Foam versi

So, what's the price shipped in US dollars?

Thanks

Hi Rylo

Shipping to the US and Europe is EUR 5,60 and this is incl. tracking already.

5,50 EUR is about 7,59 USD by today interchange rate!

Let me know if your are interested :) Thanks for your Feedback!

Week-end bump :D 3 out of 3 are still available... ;)

These are a fantastic addition to any National Treasure display. I absolutely love how mine looks in my display.
Here's how it's looking now in my detolf case with the brick in place:

Hey Guardian... many thanks for your feedback :) Awesome NT collection.. congrates :thumbsup

Bump, since the last post made about 2 weeks ago :)

And... back to top...

3 bricks are still available!! Details see first post!

New Bump... 2 "bricks" are still available :)

And a new years bump for the foam bricks :)

All bricks of the original sale are now sold or reserved!

PS: if there is more interest, i can cast 2-3 more bricks with "FoamIt #5", which I will cast in any way the next few days.
(hope that the casting-materials is still ok (time is running too quikly)

Most probably, due to low interest, these will be the last castings of the brick!

PM sent. I would like one.

Thanks for your interest misfit138 and Jintosh! Got your PMs and will respond soonest (hopefully within the next few days/next week)!
Will PM you with more details!

Good news for everybody in the US :) I am able to ship the bricks as registered mail. Shipping to the US therefor drops to EUR 5,50/each package.
(just as any shippment inside EU)

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Did a test cast during the week-end.... everythings goods :thumbsup So I will casting the bricks during this week.
Let you know asap, how much bricks I will be able to do!

Will also update the first post with new/additional information soonest possible!

Happy that I had some more materials than expected, or better I didn't remember that the foam expands by 1:10 ;) So need less material
to cast a brick... That said, I have in total 6 bricks to sell (all made of Foam-It#5). One is off the previsous run, with a small area where the casting
isn't realy good (but this can be fixed easily in my oppinion). And one of the new casts does have some more air-bubbles than all the other.
Both will sell something cheaper than the others 4 of course.

I will do prime them - as seen in the first page - during this week and then they are ready to go :)

Will post pics of them soonest possible!

Thanks for your interest and following this thread!

Bricks are ready :D

I will post some pics and detailed informations later this night (german time) :cool ...and will inform those who already contacted via PM!

In advance: I am not at home for the upcoming week-end, so there might be some delays with the replies from my side. Will answere them
soonest possible!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back