My Terminator Collection.....by Polsnulspace.

Polsnulspace

Sr Member
After being in my new house for about 6 months, I'm now starting to get my collection displayed. I'm about 3/4 way through building my new home cinema but next door in my computer/chill out room, I've managed to get my Terminator collection revamped and back out on display.

Here are a few snap shots....

100_8430.jpg

100_8431.jpg

100_8432.jpg

100_8433.jpg

Once I'm finished my new HC and get everything out on display, I'll do a full tour. :):thumbsup

Paul.

I approve of this collection! Nice & neat!

The security camera pictures above the shotgun, are they clear or fuzzy/blurred? I bought some once and they were not the best quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks gyoung2993....kind words.

If I was related to ONEYE, I'd be over...eh...borrowing some of his collection on a regular basis. :love

I heard that ,Oneye is the king of collection with Terminator ,but yours is breathtaking as well...Im sure you are very happy and Proud of that collection, dont let Oneye come to your house ,You might get terminated ....lol

Your Reseda mall photos look great! ;)

Unfortunately, your West Highland police station photos look a bit... err... wonky! :confused

I heard that ,Oneye is the king of collection with Terminator ,but yours is breathtaking as well...Im sure you are very happy and Proud of that collection, dont let Oneye come to your house ,You might get terminated ....lol

Thanks, but I'm no king, I wouldn't terminate anyone (only when life is threatened and there is no choice). I'm no one. :unsure

Really great collection, if only i would have enough room...

For everybody : Be Carefull if you try to get his collection, may be the shotgun is a real one...

.......but yours is breathtaking as well...Im sure you are very happy and Proud of that collectionl

I'm with Oneye, very impressive collection, that would look real good in my house. :thumbsup

Love it! Very tidy display too. My detolf cases look very cluttered. This has inspired me to clean them up!
Love the shotgun :love

I like all! but the shotgun is made ​​of metal?

Really nice comments guys. Thanks a lot. Cleaned up those Detolfs yet GD?:love

@from hell: It is the old Sideshow release which as far as I know is mainly resin of some sort. There is weight to it but the barrel defo isn't metal.

Very cool. Now you just need the Atari Computer from T2 and a 1:1 silicone Arnold head...

Thanks mate.....and don't worry, I'm on it! ;)

Your Reseda mall photos look great! ;)

Unfortunately, your West Highland police station photos look a bit... err... wonky! :confused

Cheers Marcus.....but what do you mean by...err...wonky? :confused

Excellent collection. Very well displayed. (y)thumbsup

.........But you do have a very nice collection. Thanks for sharing it. Mike

Really great collection.....

Thanks a lot guys! I'd love to add quite a few new additions to my Termi collection but as usual availability and cost boot me in the plums!:cry:lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back