My new Evazan blaster

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally finished this. It's a Morgan Rexim (of course) with a pair of the correct vintage scopes (which took me years to find) and scope rings, plus accurate scope mounting plates/screws (although you can't see them) and some lovely ANH style red and green wires. :)

The camera in my mobile (cell) phone sucks so you probably can't see the two tone paintwork! Satin body, gloss grips, end cap and nose cone.

evazanright.jpg

evazanleft.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure whats more remarkable:
The killer work you did to this blaster or the fact that you were actually able to hunt down those scopes.

May I ask where you found them?

Looks awsome!:thumbsup

Three guesses where I found them although it took many years LOL!
Not sure whats more remarkable:
The killer work you did to this blaster or the fact that you were actually able to hunt down those scopes.

May I ask where you found them?

Looks awsome!:thumbsup

Yeah I thought it was the ASI 4 x 20 , same as the fett EE-3 and Bowcaster, the alien one you have clutch has different scope mounts too , i got one the same . So there must be 2 versions of the ASI 4 x 20 . i have compared mine too the fett one the actual scope is a different length too.

No, none I'm afraid. This has been posted several times at the RPF. Definitely not the same scopes as the Alien version or Fetts. I have several of those too.

No manufacturer information on them?

ASI, Lyman, Redfield, weaver?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back