My new Evazan blaster

Well he won't pose any threat to me... I have his head preserved (along with that of his partner in crime) in a glass Ikea case!

evazan_and_friend.jpg

Just watch yourself- that is the blaster of a wanted man--with the death sentence on 12 systems!

Last edited:
:lol

That is definitely an awesome display! Do you have any cocktail glasses from the cantina? What are the other items on the 2 shelves?

:lol

That is definitely an awesome display! Do you have any cocktail glasses from the cantina? What are the other items on the 2 shelves?

Yeah, a glass of (resin) blue milk or something similar would look great with that and emphasize the Tatooine feel.

Oh, the 'Blue Milk' cup is on the ANH shelf in a different glass case.

The other items on the shelves with Evazan and Walrusman (with the exception of Walrusman's blaster) don't really belong there but my Firefly/Serenity display case is full!

Yeah, a glass of (resin) blue milk or something similar would look great with that and emphasize the Tatooine feel.

Last edited:
The severed arm would be a nice touch for the display too :lol
great display there Kurtboy, thanks for the info on the scope i could have sworn it was the same scope, the mounts made me think it was, are they ASI scope mounts then by any chance or something very similar?

Fantastic effort on the hunt for the correct parts!(y)thumbsup
Patience always wins out. (mostly)

Didn't know the bloody thing had wires!
The only reference I have are the "before shooting" black & whites photos.

Display is great for those two in the case :)

Question: what is the other blaster in Evazan's case?

Query: what sort of mount did you use for the scopes? I was just going to use Weaver rails attached to the blaster.

(and get a better camera than a cellphone- how are we supposed to take you seriously about a great paintjob noone can see? :p

The Fett/Evazan style mounts are found on some vintage scopes, just keep scanning ebay.

The severed arm would be a nice touch for the display too :lol
great display there Kurtboy, thanks for the info on the scope i could have sworn it was the same scope, the mounts made me think it was, are they ASI scope mounts then by any chance or something very similar?

Mike, that other 'blaster' in the case is Jubal Early's gun from Firefly.

You can see the wires and scope 'mounts' in this pic I got from an HD version of ANH. The mounts are just squared metal plates 1/2" x 1/2".

evazan1.jpg

I just attached my wires to the scope rings as I didn't want to drill any holes in the left side. I'm also thinking that the blaster in this shot of it on the floor is resin stunt as there seems to be a seam down the back end.

Fantastic effort on the hunt for the correct parts!(y)thumbsup
Patience always wins out. (mostly)

Didn't know the bloody thing had wires!
The only reference I have are the "before shooting" black & whites photos.

Display is great for those two in the case :)

Question: what is the other blaster in Evazan's case?

Query: what sort of mount did you use for the scopes? I was just going to use Weaver rails attached to the blaster.

(and get a better camera than a cellphone- how are we supposed to take you seriously about a great paintjob noone can see? :p

HD- So much more information there. It's not just hype!
Thanks for the info.

I understand what type of scope mounts you're talking about: Boba Fett scope rings with the wide metal plate to attach, not the more common thinner metal plate. (right?)

Awesome job- keep them coming.

I understand what type of scope mounts you're talking about: Boba Fett scope rings with the wide metal plate to attach, not the more common thinner metal plate. (right?)

Evazan blaster and bowcaster rings are the shorter type, not the tall ones like Fett.

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about the two types! :wacko

They're identical apart from the clamping plates being shorter on the Evazan and Bowcaster. The plates can even be interchanged.

Evazan blaster and bowcaster rings are the shorter type, not the tall ones like Fett.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back