My metal Blade Runner blaster

orntar

I recently finished a stand for my Tiptop Workshop Anders metal blaster, so I decided I needed to post picks of the blaster as well.

I mostly followed wayouteast's build log, cause why reinvent the wheel.

On this side of the pond, they didn't have the pewter black he used, so I located Jax pewter black. The pewter finish came out excellent, imo. I had trouble with aluminum blacking, but I am ok with the end result overall. I went for a mostly movie finish. I had trouble with the green leds after final connection. Overall, I am happy with my project.

20240502-124130.jpg

20240502-124136.jpg

20240502-124146.jpg

20240502-124153.jpg

20240502-124214.jpg

20240502-124229.jpg

20240502-124247.jpg

I made the stand out of 1" oak and cut a pattern in it on cnc with 3d printed stands I designed.

Last edited:
It is a nice build but as it is weathered, I would guess those white wires should look weathered too........

It is a nice build but as it is weathered, I would guess those white wires should look weathered too........
Yes, I suppose they are pretty bright.

Ohh very nice! I genuinely haven't seen many finished. How did you find the finishing/build?
It all went pretty good overall. I had a lot of fun! I had trouble with the grip holes and front barrel holes. They just didn't line up very well. On the barrel shroud, I ended up gluing them. The grip holes I drilled out larger and the screws kinda cut in the side. The hold well, and look good, so it isn't too big a deal.

Great kit overall

Looks great - but it seems like the parts on the left side aren't aligned properly.

The Mag Housing should be flush and parallel with the receiver. Also that side cover shouldn't leave such a big gap with the cylinder opening.

20240502-124229.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back