My Equilibrium Prozium Injector Gun

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a stunt Prozium Injector from Kurt Wimmer's Equilibrium. Props from this movie are extremeley difficult to come by, so I was very happy to pick up this piece.

These stunt props were given out to extras involved in the scene near the beginning of the movie where all the citizens stop in their tracks to inject their dose.

The prop in solid resin and doesn't have the acrylic front piece, graphics and raised Libria logo of the hero. The Libria logo appears to have been applied with a spray template, and is kinda wonky :)

A very nice, rare piece, nevertheless.

161dr2a.jpg

fldahz.jpg

dvke2x.jpg

oh33w5.jpg

2ibknsx.jpg

2zqy1x0.jpg

if3nu8.jpg

Very nice! So are the items from that movie rare because they just dumped it all in the trash? I am always curioys why productions do what they do.

Alec

Very nice! So are the items from that movie rare because they just dumped it all in the trash? I am always curioys why productions do what they do.

Alec

I honestly don't know :unsure

The only other screen-used piece I've seen was a stunt Cleric gun that Phillipes sold for a client a few years ago. I can only hazard a guess that due to it being an American production shot in Europe, stuff got left behind and disappeared into the woodwork?

I obtained this piece from an extra who worked on the film, and did not seem to appreciate its significance in the movie.

For anyone who wants a prozium gun, keep your eyes on the junkyard :angel

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back