My Bane Costume 2012

looks great so far, it looks like you are trying to be expresive with your eyes, which is good as Hardy had to do alot of that, attention to detail like that, will make a already great costume even better.
well done sir :)

just a tip. i don't know if you have them but tom hardy use 3 inch lift in his shoes. you can find them on ebay for less then 10 dollars.

I wear a 2.5 inch lifts in my boots like Hardy did for the movie. I got them on eBay and they have air insoles for about $9

Iron hide are you waiting for the pants to come in before you update the pics? That coat looks awesome. Once you throw it all together its great.

Where'd you find the coat? you selling your old mask? pm me with price. Also what are you doing for lifting? chest,tri's, bi's etc.

Hey all.... still waiting for the Bane pants to arrive..should be any day now...but here are some updated pics... hope you guys like em!!

100_3521.jpg

100_3550.jpg

LOL!! Thanks guys!! here is one more pic... Pants came this morning...so I am looking forward to doing a FULL costume run now that everything is finally here!!

100_3532.jpg

......so... you came back to DIE with your city....

OK guys.... here are some more pics... got the pants in and they actually fit pretty good!! Costume is done finally... and looking forward to heading out somewhere...maybe downtown chicago to get some good full costume pics.

100_3559-1.jpg

100_3560-1.jpg

100_3566-1.jpg

100_3570.jpg

100_3575.jpg

100_3576.jpg

Awesome looking bane! It's almost a scary resemblance, you look like bane from top till toe!

Too bad only you buff guys can pull off a good bane costume, us skinnier guys have the size problem when trying to impersonate bane xD

Again, really really really awesome build!

Thanks a ton guys!! I had a lot of fun with this... and glad to hear from so many that it looks good!! THere are so many talented people on here, and its great to here you all think what I put together looks good...thanks to all!!

Hmmm.... a courthouse... or maybe downtown chicago by the Bear's soldier field football stadium??? :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back