My Bane Costume 2012

Thanks guys!! Actually did a full test run with it... at a friends halloween party for her son. One of his friends I am told is a HUGE batman TDKR fan...so she asked if I would show up in full gear... I did, the kids got a huge charge outta it...ESPECIALLY the big batman fan who went as batman for the party!! This kids jaw dropped when I walked in... Was great to see how well it went over!

ResizedImage_1350250055143.jpg

1013122000.jpg

1013122000b.jpg

1013122001.jpg

Dude seeing you show of your build with a bunch of people who appreciate it is what this hobby is all about! Two thumbs and a Gotham reckoning for that! Glad the kids loved it

These are the best pics you really pull this off well. As you rest your hands on the vest really gives you the character. Great job!

Gaunts look amazing! Tuck is actually a personal friend of mine. Small world. He makes awsome batman capes too
Many thanks to all!! and yes.. Tuck is a GREAT designer! I LOVE my gauntlet for this costume... and Tuck is actually shipping me a custom Mortal Kombat Scorpion suit for my son... cant wait to get it this week and post a couple shots of Scorpion and Bane!! What a tag team we will make!! LOL

Many thanks to all!! and yes.. Tuck is a GREAT designer! I LOVE my gauntlet for this costume... and Tuck is actually shipping me a custom Mortal Kombat Scorpion suit for my son... cant wait to get it this week and post a couple shots of Scorpion and Bane!! What a tag team we will make!! LOL

AGREED!

I saw the costume he's making for your son. Its amazing!
Looks just like the one he did for the video game commercial! just smaller in size.

small world

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back