My aluminum Gort

hez1

I'm sure some people remember the cold cast P1 bio I did a while back, well, this is pretty much more of the same. Just finished this up today, it has taken a little while...mainly because a Gort bio is WAY harder to polish up than a P1, getting into all those little details...yuck. As usual this is all natural weathering, just a propane torch, aluma-black and some steel wool, no paint.

Hope you like the pics!

IMG_2016.jpg.gif

IMG_2028.jpg.gif

IMG_2030.jpg.gif

IMG_2020.jpg.gif

IMG_2026.jpg.gif

IMG_2035.jpg.gif

IMG_2016.jpg.gif

IMG_2028.jpg.gif

IMG_2030.jpg.gif

IMG_2020.jpg.gif

IMG_2026.jpg.gif

IMG_2035.jpg.gif

Thanks everyone! The weight actually isn't so bad, the metal is a very thin layer that's backed up by resin for strength. It's around 2lbs, so more than wearable for a suit.

can i have it?
Sure thing Kit. Of course, I'll have to hand deliver it...wouldn't want to take the chance it would get damaged along the way. This weekend is out for me, but maybe next weekend...or the weekend after that...well, whenever I can make it.

Thanks folks! Now I just need my magnets to arrive so I can put it on a stand with the rest of them. I'll be sure to update the weapons wall when I do. ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back