MR Order query

kalkamel

Master Member
Guys, I'm kinda new at ordering from MR online (I'm from the other side of the world). I jumped at the buy-2-FX-sabers-get-one-free deal yesterday but when I checked my order status it still says "Ordered/Preordered" and "Processing" (after almost 24 hours). Is that the norm? Thanks.

P.s. I've e-mailed MR's customer support but have yet to receive any reply from them.

Unfortunately that is normal. There are several items that I received months ago from MR that still show as "Ordered/Preordered" when I check my order status.

You should receive an email from MR when your order ships with the tracking information.

Hope this helps ;)

I, too, am on the other side of the world from MR. And MR doesn't have a toll-free number for international calls. :cry I spent upwards of US $40.00 on the phone trying to get a problem cleared up. (And the problem ultimately wasn't even corrected.)

Which leaves a lot of us international clients in the position of trying to get customer service via e-mail. MR used to be fairly quick to respond (say, within a week), but these days you're lucky to hear back at all, at least based on my personal experience.

All of which is by way of saying: the lack of response to your message, and the perennial "Ordered/Pre-Ordered," are, alas, normal. :(

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back