Mr. I Suit Size Selection

METALBEAST

Good morning folks!

I am planning on ordering a Mr I suit sometime in the next couple of weeks. Had a quick question on the sizing. From my research I have found that they offer 3 different sizes for adults: Standard, large & Plus. From the sizing chart they all seem have the same inseam length & height limit of 71-72" (5'11"-6'). I stand 6'2" bare foot & weigh 188 lbs but have a medium to large frame. Have any of you taller folks had any fitment issues with the Mr I suit? The Standard size seems to be the only size I can find any where. Thanks in advance :)

From what I can tell the plus size costumes dont have the muscled legs (I might be wrong but im a plus size guy and was looking at the Mr I method). Another member here (thank you The Director) suggested an idea to me that ill pass on to you. Go ahead and get the Mr I suit. If it fits great, there you go. If not, find a long sleeve t-shirt and and close fitting pajama type pants. Make sure their loose but not baggy. Now take a pair of scissors to your Mr I suit and cut the muscle sections off. Just cut the suit up in sections. Put your T and pants on your duct tape dummy. Line up the section of your Mr I muscles where you want them and fabric glue them in place. You now have pants and T with Mr I muscle sections stuck on. Latex the whole thing and the "patches" should blend in. Add cotton pads for extra muscles like in the Huntorial and no one should be any the wiser that it is not a full Mr I suit.
Im taking this idea a step further and not even using a Mr I suit but a different costume and some upholstry foam yet utilizing the same concept.
Good luck and I cant wait to see how it comes out!

From what I can tell the plus size costumes dont have the muscled legs (I might be wrong but im a plus size guy and was looking at the Mr I method). Another member here (thank you The Director) suggested an idea to me that ill pass on to you. Go ahead and get the Mr I suit. If it fits great, there you go. If not, find a long sleeve t-shirt and and close fitting pajama type pants. Make sure their loose but not baggy. Now take a pair of scissors to your Mr I suit and cut the muscle sections off. Just cut the suit up in sections. Put your T and pants on your duct tape dummy. Line up the section of your Mr I muscles where you want them and fabric glue them in place. You now have pants and T with Mr I muscle sections stuck on. Latex the whole thing and the "patches" should blend in. Add cotton pads for extra muscles like in the Huntorial and no one should be any the wiser that it is not a full Mr I suit.
Im taking this idea a step further and not even using a Mr I suit but a different costume and some upholstry foam yet utilizing the same concept.
Good luck and I cant wait to see how it comes out!

Thank you so much! That sounds great! Can't wait to get started & show you how it goes!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back