most iconic doctor who costume pieces ( in need of help)

lukel4

hi all ive recently acquired a coat rack like the one in the TARDIS and im planning to put one thing (mainly costume pieces) on it from each doctor
i have a basic idea for each but there is a couple im stuck on i was wondering what my fellow doctor who fans thought.
my list so far
1st-walking stick 2nd-recorder/stove pipe hat 3rd-inverness cape
4th-scarf 5th-hat 6th-coat 7th-umbrella 8th-????
9th-???? 10th-coat 11th-bowtie/fez

what do you guys think if you have any ideas (especially for 8 or 9) it would be greatly apreciated and if there any other ideas for any other doctor go ahead and tell me cause i may not have thought of it

thanks
lukel4

yeah i was thinking the leather jacket for 9 but was wondering if there was anything else?
cause i dont want it to be all coats. and for the pocket watch idea i like it but i wonder if anyone else has any ideas? can anybody else help?

yeah thats not a bad idea i will mot likely use the 8th doctors cravat or waistcoat (thanks for the idea zeppo) but i still have no idea for the 9th doctor anybody got any ideas?

oh yeah, never thought of the ties for ten thanks for the idea Kommissar! so i pretty much have a idea for each one exept 9 has anybody else got any ideas?

oh yeah, never thought of the ties for ten thanks for the idea Kommissar! so i pretty much have a idea for each one exept 9 has anybody else got any ideas?

Well, the only thing that ever changed on his costume was the color of his shirt, so yeah, there really is nothing but his jacket.

I've done precisely the same thing at home in my TARDIS basement.
The coatrack contains:

5's frock coat
11's stetson, jacket, the two Paul Smith shirts, and a Fez
10's coat
4's scarf
7's hat and question mark umbrella

9's leather jacket is hanging up on the wall, as are 10's two suits. I have a seperate tie rack for all the Tennant ties. There's also a Pertwee velvet jacket hanging on one of the barstools (yes, it's a bar ;-) )

It's really down to how you want to present things. The leather jacket is wasted hung on a coatrack, for instance, so I put it up seperately to show it off.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back