Mork space suit patch

chopperdocandy

Hello folks!

I just recently decided to get serious about cosplay and thought I'd make an Orkan space suit from "Mork and Mindy". Doesn't look to challenging to my fledgling skills; however, I can't seem to find any good views of the triangular patch worn on the left forearm. My Googling has been in vain. I can't seem to find a detailed view of it anywhere. Anyone have any info and/or a vendor that sells one? Much gratitude extended for your attention!

I have always loved Mork and Mindy NANU!! NANU!!! Here is some help below have fun look forward to seeing your cosplay suit. Also be advised the suit worn by Robin Williams did undergo several changes. You may have to watch the show. Also found pics of the helmet in case you ever decided to do that as well.

Mork_1.PNG
Mork_2.PNG
Mork_3.PNG
Mork Helmet_2.PNG
Mork Helmet.PNG

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I can't believe the design is so simple. I swore that there were some intricate symbols or something there. I appreciate the response!

Thank you so much! I can't believe the design is so simple. I swore that there were some intricate symbols or something there. I appreciate the response!
If you watch the show you may notice changes to the uniform IE: Little darker red, the collar has also changed from it being away from the center of the collar to being removed and actual collar that hugs Robin neck a closer. On the pic with Mindy she has one triangle on each sleeve, but Mork only has one. In some publicity photos there are no triangles...LOL!!!! You gotta watch the show there are 4 seasons, so you can expect to see changes/upgrades.

If you want to see the jumpsuit before they added the big silver triangles, for whatever reason, watch "The Savage Curtain" episode of Star Trek The Original Series. Col. Green wears the jumpsuit, before it was modified for Mork and Mindy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back