Monsterpalooza 2012

Really want to go. The good thing is ill be in L.A. that weekend for my MMA fight. the bad thing is that its on the 14th. Will there be much to see if you just attend sun?

Really want to go. The good thing is ill be in L.A. that weekend for my MMA fight. the bad thing is that its on the 14th. Will there be much to see if you just attend sun?
Most of the event stuff like booths of artists, Sellers, and the museum, but the panels change depending on the day not sure what panels are going to be on Sunday you will have to check here if you see anything that might be interesting.
Monsterpalooza Presentations

Reallyreally hope i can make it. The tickets are a great price, but all i need is a hotel (i plan on doing all 3 days) Might have a buddy to hotel share with... but not sure. Hope i can work something out that wont leave me flat broke!

I am going to be there Sat night and Sunday. Last year was my first time and it was amazing! Hopefully I will meet up with a few of you there!

I am going to be there Sat night and Sunday. Last year was my first time and it was amazing! Hopefully I will meet up with a few of you there!

it'll be cool to meet ya Art.

it would be fun to take this pic with you.

Picture4-1.png

Just wanted to pop in and say I attended this last year. This is and will stay on my list of annual shows to attend. I'm staying at the Marriott there at the event. I'm coming up Friday to Sunday if there's any plans for dinner either night. I'd love to get together with anyone attending.

Just a couple of notes: You won't see a lot of costumes. The venue is actually somewhat small and the majority of the merchants are FX materials oriented, although there are some VERY cool displays of pieces. (Casey Love's display took me an hour to absorb.) I still go back to the pictures from last year and I REALLY look forward to seeing what your bringing this year Casey. AND to kiss up a little, I sat in on your airbrushing demo and have to say, I'd love to see you do that again. VERY informational.

Bottom-line here, I love to throw on the elder suit, but this is an event you can really enjoy out of suit as well.

Just my opinion.

E-O

I'm coming up Friday to Sunday if there's any plans for dinner either night. I'd love to get together with anyone attending.
Attendee List updated and dinner sounds like a bomb idea to me it would be nice to talk about the game plan as far what other people are wanting to see and expecting out of this event this year.

this will be my second time going ,cant wait to go its about an hours drive for me. starting to save up spending cash already ,spend alot at the booths last year look forward to meeting fellow pred heads

it'll be cool to meet ya Art.
it would be fun to take this pic with you.
Ah that is right Art has the Royce outfit and you got the Nolan that would be awesome (y)

this will be my second time going ,cant wait to go its about an hours drive for me. starting to save up spending cash already ,spend alot at the booths last year look forward to meeting fellow pred heads
I knwo what you mean I need to get some Monster Clay and some Predator Tiles from one of artists on Post #1

Awwh, how I'd love to go to that! I highly doubt it though =/ its practicly on the other side of the country from where I live XD tis a shame. Hope you all enjoy it though!

Just wanted to pop in and say I attended this last year. This is and will stay on my list of annual shows to attend. I'm staying at the Marriott there at the event. I'm coming up Friday to Sunday if there's any plans for dinner either night. I'd love to get together with anyone attending.

Just a couple of notes: You won't see a lot of costumes. The venue is actually somewhat small and the majority of the merchants are FX materials oriented, although there are some VERY cool displays of pieces. (Casey Love's display took me an hour to absorb.) I still go back to the pictures from last year and I REALLY look forward to seeing what your bringing this year Casey. AND to kiss up a little, I sat in on your airbrushing demo and have to say, I'd love to see you do that again. VERY informational.

Bottom-line here, I love to throw on the elder suit, but this is an event you can really enjoy out of suit as well.

Just my opinion.

E-O

yeah i know that it's not a costume thing, i just thought it would be cool to get a pic with Art.

so are we gonna meet up for a dinner one night? and George any word on whether or not you will be attending?

so are we gonna meet up for a dinner one night? and George any word on whether or not you will be attending?
I was looking into the area of where everything is, but I'm not sure what type of food everyone will be wanting to eat at the time of dinner. It seems the most of us are going to be around for Saturday, so dinner that night would be a more possibility and we will have something to talk about being since the Predator Panel will be held the same day as well. Just wanting to hear what everyone's tast buds are saying for what they are hungry for?

hard to tell right now ..our next film in Canada is scheduled to start shooting on the 15 of April ..now if they want us early or on the day, it might mess that weekend up ..but there is talk of a week push ..then for sure I'll be there. OH ..and you guys gotta catch good buddy Tom Holland's panel ..with many original cast members of the first "Fright Night" ..Tom is awesome ..we are currently working with him an anthology for fearnet ..shooting right now

you guys gotta catch good buddy Tom Holland's panel ..with many original cast members of the first "Fright Night" ..Tom is awesome ..we are currently working with him an anthology for fearnet ..shooting right now
I know I will be catching that I have all three films the first original two films and the remake, so definitely getting a poster signed (y)

yeah there's not much right there. i see that going east on W Empire Ave when you get to the Lowes/ Target there a few more restaurants.
it's a bit of a walk, but shouldnt be too bad.

yeah there's not much right there. i see that going east on W Empire Ave when you get to the Lowes/ Target there a few more restaurants.
it's a bit of a walk, but shouldnt be too bad.
Looks like based on the Empire Ave and Victory Place cross streets we have our options of either Olive Garden or Outback Steakhouse, so depending on seating arrangement and demand we have those two to pick from.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back