Monsterpalooza 2012

Lol, Guan, you know how to put on the added pressure. I'm stressing enought over this trip!!! ~Estelle
Trust me I'm in the same boat I still have to pay for my Hotel room that is close or right there I prefer there on top of purchasing my flight as well, so yeah bought the tickets that I have to fin da place to stay I'm going all three days trust me I'm not missing anything about this ;)

hahaha ...the funny thing is that our studio is lterally behind that ..on the back side of the airport ..so ya ..the con is less then i mile from where i work.

PS ..George's Greek restaurant is just ok ....

hahaha ...the funny thing is that our studio is lterally behind that ..on the back side of the airport ..so ya ..the con is less then i mile from where i work.

PS ..George's Greek restaurant is just ok ....

oh wow! that's like walking distance! i was wondering if i had along cab ride to check out the studio.

oh wow! that's like walking distance! i was wondering if i had along cab ride to check out the studio.
If you ever get the chance to go it is really cool and well worth it just to see how everything is set up there along with the works of art that George as on display definitely recommend (y)

OK, was going to book 4 nights at the Burbank Marriot where the con is being held for $115 a night, but the promo code will only allow you to do that for 5 nights or more, which I don't want. So much for that idea. SO, I'm checking the surrounding area and coming up with some pretty good deals on hotels.com. I plan on renting a car when I land at LAX, which was the cheaper to fly to on SW airlines than Burbank believe it or not. If anyone wants to go halves on a hotel room, now's the time, because I'm going to book one before today is over (2-18-12). I'm going to be in LA from Thu 4-12 to 4-16 and plan on seeing a couple of sights in the area (hence the car). Let me know if you're interested..........

If anyone wants to go halves on a hotel room, now's the time, because I'm going to book one before today is over (2-18-12). I'm going to be in LA from Thu 4-12 to 4-16 and plan on seeing a couple of sights in the area (hence the car). Let me know if you're interested..........
I'm down Carl I was thinking about getting the hotel at the Marriot, but I highly doubt that I would have the money to get it all by myself, so just PM me what the price is and I will be willing to split it.

IM not going to make it. I just dont have the funds. I do have a reservation at the hotel if anyone wants it. Pm me for details. You guys and gals have fun.

My friend invited me to this the other day actually... so i will prob be going AND FREAKING OUT.

But i'm not sure 100% yet.... cuz... i'm already going to both WonderCon and ComicCon.

AAAAANNNNd .as luck would have it I may be shooting in Canada that weekend ..hoping that ill be there..ill keep ya'll posted

My friend invited me to this the other day actually... so i will prob be going AND FREAKING OUT.
But i'm not sure 100% yet.... cuz... i'm already going to both WonderCon and ComicCon.
I would say that your friend would be correct I mean WonderCon and ComicCon has nothing that Monsterpalooza has to offer especially this year being since 25 years of Predator, but that is just me

Went last year and loved it will definatley go again this year
Attendee list updated

I would say that your friend would be correct I mean WonderCon and ComicCon has nothing that Monsterpalooza has to offer especially this year being since 25 years of Predator, but that is just me

Yeah i doooooo wanna meet all my heros... the ones that will be there. But i forgot about Predator's 25th anniversary! I MUST GO.

As for why i brought the Cons up... it cuz they are all within a few months of each other... and i don't know how much of this fantasic stuff i can afford!

Yeah i doooooo wanna meet all my heros... the ones that will be there. But i forgot about Predator's 25th anniversary! I MUST GO.

As for why i brought the Cons up... it cuz they are all within a few months of each other... and i don't know how much of this fantasic stuff i can afford!
Switching to PM

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back