Monsterpalooza 2012

This sounds epic for us Preds, but I know I won't have the funds to go all the way to California by next month, so as awesome as this might be, I've gotta sit it out.

This sounds epic for us Preds, but I know I won't have the funds to go all the way to California by next month, so as awesome as this might be, I've gotta sit it out.
That is understandable man based on your first post I wasn't sure if you were going or not. I wish things were different :(

This is gonna be great , how cool would it be to stand in costume with all the people involved in the franchise,

man i wish i could make it, for those that are attending make sure your suits are kick ass and shoot some great pics and video of the event.

AM

I have a camera that takes some great pics, plus i'll be for sure taking tons of photos! Any yes, i will be sure to share! I'm happy to take any pics per request :)

Some updated and unfortunate news guys, but I won't change the guest roster until there is more confirmation on this

GUEST UPDATE
DEREK MEARS MIGHT not be able to join us as planned.
BRIAN STEELE will be prepping for a project Monsterpalooza weekend
BUT
Brian will be coming in on Saturday April 14th to sign FREE photos all day!
Thanks to both DEREK MEARS and BRIAN STEELE for keeping us posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is gonna be epic.....it's an over used word but this event qualifies as that.
AM
I would have to agree with you on that remark Kithunter tis a shame we can't have a gathering like we normally would have at other events, but I know the time frame of this may not be suiting people money wise.

Im definitely going to be there...possibly suiting up for this!!

You might get a lot of people stopping you and taking pictures hopefully it won't be as packed at the time you plan on suiting up the spaces and halloways are not very big. The Panel would be an awesome choice for the suit though. Glad that you are tagging along man (y)

my cam doesn't take great video unfortunately, but you seem to have that covered! i'll just be there... takin' pics... staring at all my hero's from a distance...
haha
That is ok there will be plenty of footage to go around trust me with the amount of time I will be spending there with everyone else there is nothing we should miss while we are there.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back