Mini Figures for Hasbro Rebel Series Millennium Falcon

JPCOdessa70

Hi Guys,

My Hasbro Falcon project will be including a scratch built interior and I'm looking for suitable Mini figures that will be of the same scale of the MF.

I understand for the forum that the MF is around 1/48 scale. Having search the net, I found this.
swtfmilf3.jpg

They are from the Hasbro SW MF Transformer Set crossover...Hans height is 1 1/4" while Chewy is about 1 1/2" .
The limbs are foldable so it can be seated in the cockpit.

I think with a little repaint this would be great...I plan to make Chewy's fur more realistic by sticking some doll fur or something.

Do you guys have any alternative mini figure we can use with the Hasbro Falcon?

BTW found one on ebay for 15$ with some other parts kit...

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Those would be a bit small. For 1:48, Han should be about 1.5 inches and Chewie taller. It shouldn't be too tough to get some 1:48 military figures and modify them to be our heroes.

Looks like the upcoming 1:48 scale AT-ST from Bandai will include a Chewie figure. If you plan on getting that, then your search just got easier.

--Alex

I think the miniatures from the wizards of the coast star wars game are supposedly around 1/50 to 1/53. The new Hasbro Falcon is close to but smaller than 1/48 (maybe even closer to 1/53 than 1/48 IIRC)

The minis are listed as 34 mm scale (supposedly 1/48 being 33.5 mm)

There quite a few different versions of him, here is one of them

TSR95633-07_500.jpeg

I think they would be the best match

Also the miniatures in the new Star Wars Imperial Assualt game from FFG are supposed to be the same size as the WOC ones as well
SWI03-09Figures.png
Miniatures.png

Last edited:
Huh,
I guess I always thought the miniatures were about 1/72 ish.
With no real scientific evidence other than " yeah that looks about 1/72 ish"

The old metal WEG minis were close to 1:72. The WotC minis are in 30mm gaming scale which is kind of all over the place in terms of literal scale. But on average, you can call them 1:60. 1:48 is noticeably larger.

The minis are listed as 34 mm scale (supposedly 1/48 being 33.5 mm)

I don't know where this came from, I have at least a hundred of those WotC minis and I just measured a sampling of them... they all hover around 30 mm give or take.... for the normal man-sized figures at any rate. Also you may want to double check your math. A six foot tall guy in 1:48 would stand 38.1 mm, not 33.5. A 33.5 mm figure would be (from 1:48) a person of just 5 foot 3. Average height for a woman--maybe a good Princess Leia--but no Han Solo....

--Alex

Last edited:
The old metal WEG minis were close to 1:72. The WotC minis are in 30mm gaming scale which is kind of all over the place in terms of literal scale. But on average, you can call them 1:60. 1:48 is noticeably larger.

I don't know where this came from, I have at least a hundred of those WotC minis and I just measured a sampling of them... they all hover around 30 mm give or take.... for the normal man-sized figures at any rate. Also you may want to double check your math. A six foot tall guy in 1:48 would stand 38.1 mm, not 33.5. A 33.5 mm figure would be (from 1:48) a person of just 5 foot 3. Average height for a woman--maybe a good Princess Leia--but no Han Solo....

--Alex

I had seen sites listing them as 34 mm scale so I went with that. If they are 30 mm scale, then yes they are closer to 1/60

As far as translating 34 mm to around 1/53 I got that from here

http://theminiaturespage.com/ref/scales.html

Most people usually think of this as being the height of an average man (i.e., in 15mm scale, men are 15mm high), but there is a lot of confusion on this issue. According to some experts (but not all), "traditional" figure heights are measured to eye level, since measuring to the top of the head is impractical for figures wearing headgear (as many military figures do). Therefore, when a manufacturer says his figures are (for instance) 25mm scale, he might mean "25mm to top of the head" or "25mm to eye level."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, sorry. I thought you were saying that 34 mm compared to 1:48, not 1:53.

Anyhow, my point is that gaming figures are often pretty dicey as to actual scale. The point you bring up about whether the height in millimeters is to the eye line or the top of the head is a good one. It's further complicated by that fact that some manufacturer's (a minority) measure not from the model's feet to the top of his head, but rather from the bottom of the base to the top of the head. The makes the actual model truly an even smaller scale. (mostly I see this in 1:72 figure kits, most strictly game models do tend to creep up in scale rather than down.)

--Alex

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back