MIB Men in Black Deatomizer Project

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Trying to get back into the groove to finish the pulsars. Figured id try to do something with these molds i made of Rustys Deatomizer shells . I've had this "limited shelf life" High temp resin for Oh about 3 years now and figured id see if its still any good . Anyhoo, i've molded it up in sections so i can "adjust" it to my liking and make a new master. Ill post the process here. Im am lengthening the front end, reshape the grip, lowering it and re-adjust the angle. Lower, shorten and thicken the side pods. Shrink and lower the rear pod. Also going to replace the center body, It needs to be tad wider to properly fit the barrel or its going too be fragile. An issue i had with rustys. Basically redoing the whole thing...lol.

DSCN7906.JPG
DSCN7907.JPG
DSCN7910.JPG
DSCN7915.JPG
DSCN7923.JPG
DSCN7933.JPG
DSCN8014.JPG

I got all the parts cleaned up today (minus the rear pod) and mostly ready to glue the parts halves together so i can finish shaping. Also did the first reshape of the grip. Im waiting for a new motor/pump coupler for my vacuum pump so i cant do anything resin/silicone wise until it comes in. Hopefully monday, so i can get back on the Pulsar.

DSCN8035.JPG

Very nice!

On a related note, are you planning to finish that Neuralyzer build anytime in the near future? I’ve still got mine in parts in a box and was hoping to follow your progress for inspiration!

Ya i need to get back on it. I think i only need to machine a stop for it for when it goes up and figure out the switch . I want to use a switch like the original instead of the magnet/reed switch that came with the kit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back