Limited Run MIB Men in Black Neuralyzer Electronics - Reduced

I discovered I still have one set of Deluxe Neuralyzer electronics available. Any interest?
I also have a few of the Standard Neuralyzer electronics available for only $125US each.

I have sold out of the Deluxe Neuralyzers, but I have a line on a few of the rare display modules so I may have more in a few weeks. (Update: More displays found. 4 sets of Deluxe electronics available.)

But I have lots of the Standard Neuralyzer (MIB 2002) electronics. There seem to be lots of STL files for the standard version if you need to build the housing. The Standard Neuralyzer does not have the year display module. But still does the same flash and same sound effects as the Deluxe version. I have run through the electronic components on the Standard version and found that I can offer it for a lower price since it does not use any rare or expensive components. So I am now offering the Standard Neuralyzer Electronics for only $95US each plus $10 shipping.

SN-Front.jpeg
SN-2002-1.jpeg
SN-2002-2.jpeg

Only the completed electronics and LiPo battery are being offered. No housing kits. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
A friend of mine just sent me 4 more digital display modules for the year readout. This means I have another 4 of these available for $175US shipped.

My car needs more repairs and I am desperate to get it back on the road. So I am going to sell these last 4 sets of Deluxe Neuralyzer electronics for $150US each with shipping included. Please help me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back