Limited Run Metal Noisy Cricket from FIRST Men in Black (1997) AVAILABLE

Here is the one I got from Nick's Dad. Very proud and happy I have it. Really rare now. Totally machined. Not cast.

54513AE4-02D8-49E1-8488-72349862C2B7.jpeg

Attachments

• 03C3F34C-0F26-4180-BCB0-769A4AF7CA1C.jpeg
    03C3F34C-0F26-4180-BCB0-769A4AF7CA1C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 186
  • B6E75CF2-DE91-4645-98A1-030EF273E008.jpeg
    B6E75CF2-DE91-4645-98A1-030EF273E008.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
  • 82321EB7-2BFF-4CF0-BD35-3CE1DFA62944.jpeg
    82321EB7-2BFF-4CF0-BD35-3CE1DFA62944.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 211
My parts are terrible with large pits in them. I've been asking for instructions for months with no luck. Can I send this back for a refund? It pretty much junk.

well I think Elilay completely gave up on the rpf. He is still very active on etsy though with lots of new items available. Really a pity, he was offering nice things but his communication is horrible.

Can someone make a screw on Suppressor / Silencer / Disburser, along with a waited handle to make the prop balanced?
I'm just putting the idea out there. I'd love to see it, is all.

MIB The Animated Series Noisy Cricket Disburser.jpg

Can someone make a screw on Suppressor / Silencer / Disburser, along with a waited handle to make the prop balanced?
I'm just putting the idea out there. I'd love to see it, is all.

View attachment 1730803
that looks fairly easy to do, although I'm not sure about how this would screw on the normal cricket, it would be easier to have a dedicated cricket for that purpose I guess. The suppressor could be done with a tube to keep it light, and I don't know how the handle is weighted as i can't see in the photos.
So, yeah, it would depend on the details to determine, but overall, it looks pretty easy to achieve :)

MIB The Animated Series Noisy Cricket Disburser (02).jpg

Just screw it on. If you want a better hold, 3D print the screw longer threw out the prop body. Also, i was thinking have a plug or electrical pin, replacing the Photoshop screw, to light up the end of the silencer barrel.

View attachment 1730828

Just screw it on. If you want a better hold, 3D print the screw longer threw out the prop body. Also, i was thinking have a plug or electrical pin, replacing the Photoshop screw, to light up the end of the silencer barrel.
That's nice but this means the cricket would need to be modified, it's hard to provide a kit and ask people to cut, drill and tap their existing crickets sadly.
The silencer itself is easy but coming up with a solution for a quick attachment is a bit complicated.

3D prints can have screws & taps all ready printed in them. Also, further idea. using a small audio jack for possible barrel lighting. And if your worried about the strength of the 3D printed screw, you could put a copper tub in side to strengthen it, or just make the printed screw with a fine hole in the center for small LED wiring. Just spitballing ideas.

MIB The Animated Series Noisy Cricket Disburser (032).jpg

3D prints can have screws & taps all ready printed in them. Also, further idea. using a small audio jack for possible barrel lighting. And if your worried about the strength of the 3D printed screw, you could put a copper tub in side to strengthen it, or just make the printed screw with a fine hole in the center for small LED wiring. Just spitballing ideas.

View attachment 1730836
Alright, I think I misunderstood your needs, you talk about 3d prints and I do metal parts and thought you wanted a metal silencer to adapt to you existing crickets. I hope you can find what you are looking for.
Cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back