Limited Run Metal Noisy Cricket from FIRST Men in Black (1997) AVAILABLE

I've just update main post with few photos of kits ;)
If you guys are intrested in getting kit, you can go directly to paypal info from main post. Kits are almost ready to ship :)

I've just update main post with few photos of kits ;)
If you guys are intrested in getting kit, you can go directly to paypal info from main post. Kits are almost ready to ship :)

thanks Elilay. looking great!
I sent you 2 PM already because you asked to contact you for shipping costs. I would like to pay you please and you didn't answer. I already missed a run of yours once because you didn't gave me a way to pay and I was one of the first on your run, as always ;)
Should we just pay the 90USD and see later for shipping?

I'm not so great on run menagment :D I'm so sorry. I don't know why but I stop reciving mails from rpf that someone messaged me.
Anyways shipping price is 15 usd main post is updated with this info. Thank for reminding :)

So plan is if you guys are intrested in any version you can use paypal plus 15 usd shipping price. And let me know in post I will update list then :)

I'm not so great on run menagment :D I'm so sorry. I don't know why but I stop reciving mails from rpf that someone messaged me.
Anyways shipping price is 15 usd main post is updated with this info. Thank for reminding :)

So plan is if you guys are intrested in any version you can use paypal plus 15 usd shipping price. And let me know in post I will update list then :)
ok perfect, thank you for clarifying that!
I just paid for a kit (Matthieu Deltour). looking forward to finally get a first object from you! I was part of 3 runs and never got lucky (y)

I have PM'd you as well, no response though. I have also sent payment of $105 USD for a kit. The payment was successful. Thank you!

Im interested in completed prop but I'd like to see it finished with the LED working. Will it be shiny chrome looking like the movie?

List is updated :D

I will finish completed version and snap few photos during this week. But yes finish version will be polished for mirror shine :)
About kits, I need to collect all needed hardware (screws, and switches etc.) And after that I will start sending first kits;)

I would actually like to add my own LED and sound effects into it, is it easy to open the finished version once it arrives so I can add my own things? I definitely want a finished version, with no electronics, but hopefully there will be access.

Little update!
May is probably worst month in my country there are many national holidays on top of each. So I was waiting long for right screws and switches for electronics. I've got switches. But They send me wrong screws. As soon as I will recive right ones. I will send your kits since everything is already casted ;)

Hi, sorry guys for no information for sometime my day job hold me. But kits are ready. I will snap photos today. Hand grips came out really beautifully. But still I didn’t receive switches. So I would be glad if you can help me with decision. Do you want to wait for switches and then I will send your kits. Or I can send kits this week with out switch. Those are pretty basic microswitches probably around 0.3 usd. So let me know what you think ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back