Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

I did the Savi thing and it was ok. The kids in the room loved it. I realized while I was in that I made the wrong saber choice and they would not let me change it so make sure you choose wisely young padawan. Also I felt it was a bit rushed. The saber is big and clunky looking so I sold it to pay for the experience.

I did the Savi thing and it was ok. The kids in the room loved it. I realized while I was in that I made the wrong saber choice and they would not let me change it so make sure you choose wisely young padawan. Also I felt it was a bit rushed. The saber is big and clunky looking so I sold it to pay for the experience.
Which sabre did you build?

Is it the same saber hilt only with an internal modification?

I was able to do a quick compare to a Parks saber, and it appeared the only external difference was the removal of the locking ring for the main blade. Everything else looked pretty similar.

Sean

Anyone know what this is about? Disney is selling custom made 1:1 droids??
I saw one youtube video of what looked like a fan made or r2 builders 1:1 R2D2 they were apparently selling. I have no idea if this will be a reoccurring thing or just high ticket item for the grand opening.

I honestly didn't think this was real til you posted that article.

I would ask that anyone here that has built and or had a chance to examine a Savi's Workshop lightsabre please post a review. Close up pictures would be great.

I think it's for anyone with $25k. I know those are expensive to make, but I figured you'd could get the parts and make one for at least $10k. So that seems excessive, IDK.

I can post pics of my custom saber later. The shipping is free for the R2 I asked lol. Won’t be buying of course. I score a black crystal for my saber so have everything I need for the time being. Missed out on the yellow but got a white one on my second trip to GE. Been there 5 times already and I live 20 min south. I’ll be there opening day too.

Things are starting to sell out.

Rancor Tooth Beer Flight Boards Already Sold Out for the Summer at Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
June 25, 2019
ges-and-snacks-ambiance-SWGE_13-1200x800-1-990x556.jpg

This post may contain affiliate links; please read the disclosure for more information.
In what appears to be a series of merchandise shortages affecting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Park, it seems yet another highly sought-out souvenir has sold out in the land, this time at Oga’s Cantina.

Earlier today, we reported on the current state of kyber crystal shortages affecting the land, with Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities only selling loose, unpackaged red and blue crystals (purportedly sourced from Savi’s Workshop stores) exclusively with the purchase of a Jedi or Sith holocrons. Well now, the exclusive Rancor Tooth Beer Flight Board has also sold out for the remainder of the summer, according to Cast Members at the location.

Potentially due to opening dates being moved up, it’s been a common trend so far in the land to see merchandise go out of stock and come back in very limited quantities, but selling out completely is another thing.

ages-and-snacks-ambiance-SWGE_13-1200x800-1200x800.jpg

The Rancor Tooth Beer Flight Board retails for $75.00 and is only available at Oga’s Cantina, which now requires same-day advance reservations in order to secure a table (or standing room) at the popular dive. It is one of the three novelty souvenir drinking vessels available there, along with the Cliff Dweller Porg mug ($32.00) and the Yub Nub Endor mug ($42.00.)

eview-breakfast-beverages-SWGE_3-1200x800-1200x800.jpg

The flight includes a sampling of all four beers on tap at Oga’s Cantina, all of which are still available in full-size pours. Check out our review of all four beers, which were created in collaboration with craft breweries, by clicking here.

No specific date has been given for the return or restock of the Rancor Tooth Beer Flight Board. To make a reservation for Oga’s Cantina, visit disneyland.com/cantina.

Right now you can only buy a Kyber crystal with the purchase of a holocron (one per) at Dok Ondar’s. They only have blue and red since they re-allocated some loose ones from the workshop. The individually packaged ones of additional colors are sold out for the time being.

Speaking of the work shop, right now you can buy “extra scrap metal” (lightsaber parts) for your custom saber if so inclined. I read about that here:
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Purchasing Extra Scrap Metal at Savi's Workshop

I hope they come up with some "lessons learned" before they open the one in Florida. Not sure if they can increase merchandise production by then. Seems like they underestimated the demand for some of these items.

Seriously. The stuff isn't limited and it's going to be around for a VERY long time..

This is why I refuse to pay online prices. It not fair to the who can't go immediately. I won't pay one price for something that is another price just because of location when they are still in production at the chosen retail.

Right, like Disney designed this entire lightsaber/crystal system and had steel molds made in China to run these for ONE release when the park opens and arent gonna make any more.

I'll pay a bit of a markup ($25-30 for a $12 crystal) because it is a lot of work to get to the park and buy the stuff, and Ill never get to do that myself. But 100-200% markup? Nuts.

The people who fall for this stuff deserve to get ripped off... its just insane that people have money like that to throw around on impatience or false scarcity.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back