Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

I'll be happy to pay $75 for two. $25 for each and $25 for a pizza on me for anyone going.

Okay now I am going to hunt for small snacks.

Got the sabacc cards off of eBay. Not the best quality but cool nonetheless. They are just cardboard and will deteriorate quickly. Digging the box they are in though.

I kind of wish that they would have done more with the MRE, it looks a bit too plain to me, too much like a box you could buy anywhere. It would have been nice to have seen a Rebel Alliance starbird on it or something, something to make it look a bit more different than a blue parts box. But that's just me. :p

Case in point...
81lETYfHTQL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited:
There is a research thread on Luke's food box here on the forum.

Use the search feature Luke.

I tried before and again last night but I can't find the old thread. If I remember correctly it never went far as no one could find the original part. Like I said I have searched but never found it as well.

I tried before and again last night but I can't find the old thread. If I remember correctly it never went far as no one could find the original part. Like I said I have searched but never found it as well.
I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to link so search for Luke food ration tin.

Compiling a list of Holocron crystal character variations since I havent found one anywhere else. This is based on all the videos ive found on Youtube:

In Jedi Holocron:
White: Ahsoka/Chirrut
Yellow: Maz/Temple Guard
Green: Qui-Gon/Yoda/Yoda (Magic 8 Ball)
Blue: TLJ Luke/Ben Kenobi
Purple: Mace

In Sith Holocron:
Red: Maul/Vader/Sidious(Chancellor)/Dooku
Black: Snoke

I'm hoping there are other Red variants out there, like Grievous or Dooku.

EDIT: Just confirmed theres a Dooku.

Nice find on Dooku!

Here’s another list to help you: Holocron Crystal Database|Galaxy's Edge

I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to link so search for Luke food ration tin.

You da man. It did not come up in the RPF search but often I find Google actually finds stuff on RPF better than the RPF search bar:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back