Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

Why not just sell the sporks in the gift shop.
Problem solved
Or ... Why not have regular uninteresting knives and forks in the restaurants so that guests could eat their overpriced food like civilised people? ;)

BTW. Knives and forks are canon. We can see clone troopers in training use them on Kamino in AOTC. (Identified as IKEA Bubblor)

Since the holocrons work with a NFC chip inside the crystals, I wonder if there is a way to spoof NFC signals to try finding all sounds available in the holocrons...

Anyone know where I can get that darn Galaxy's Edge Resistance MRE snack pack other than Ebay. Those scalpers want $115 and the thing only costs $25.

I want to make it into a Luke ESB version.

Thanks

New item

PHOTOS: New Star Wars Shoulder Porg Puppet Plush Lands at Disney Parks
June 11, 2019
This post may contain affiliate links; please read the disclosure for more information.
If a Porg puppet from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is a little too big and cumbersome for you to lug on your next expedition to Black Spire Outpost, maybe this new, smaller shoulder Porg will be just the right size.

32CCEE7F-CCB3-43C1-B77F-C84AAC87B60C.jpg
Yes, it’s adorable.
In the same vein as the shoulder Groot plush that guests out in Disney’s California Adventure always seem to be wearing, there’s now a tiny shoulder Porg plush for you to attach to your clothing. We found the little fella for sale at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney Anaheim for $19.99.

8A3911C1-6886-41CF-949D-B643E1140059.jpg

066EBE0A-285F-47AB-BDA8-E68872D383E3.jpg

E7358EB9-6904-4C62-B409-6958CCAF6EDB.jpg

82F03A39-A616-4664-8325-3B3D8F0F0587.jpg

He (or she) attaches to you via a magnetic clip. It’s probably perfect for your first photo with the Millennium Falcon outside of Docking Bay 5.

D611AACF-FF2D-4206-944C-F4F957763306.jpg

We expect this item to land soon at Walt Disney World as well.

Will you be getting a new little Porg friend or springing for the larger puppet on Batuu?

Compiling a list of Holocron crystal character variations since I havent found one anywhere else. This is based on all the videos ive found on Youtube:

In Jedi Holocron:
White: Ahsoka/Chirrut
Yellow: Maz/Temple Guard
Green: Qui-Gon/Yoda/Yoda (Magic 8 Ball)
Blue: TLJ Luke/Ben Kenobi
Purple: Mace

In Sith Holocron:
Red: Maul/Vader/Sidious(Chancellor)/Dooku
Black: Snoke

I'm hoping there are other Red variants out there, like Grievous or Dooku.

EDIT: Just confirmed theres a Dooku.

Last edited:
Compiling a list of Holocron crystal character variations since I havent found one anywhere else. This is based on all the videos ive found on Youtube:

In Jedi Holocron:
White: Ahsoka/Chirrut
Yellow: Maz/Temple Guard
Green: Qui-Gon/Yoda/Yoda (Magic 8 Ball)
Blue: TLJ Luke/Ben Kenobi
Purple: Mace

In Sith Holocron:
Red: Maul/Vader/Sidious(Chancellor)
Black: Snoke

I'm hoping there are other Red variants out there, like Grievous or Dooku.

It should also be noted that there are different voices in a crystal depending on if you stick it in a Sith or Jedi Holocron.

Also.. If you stack the jedi and sith holocron correctly and activate it, you get the Bendu's voice.

I thought it was essentially Luke's... whats the difference?

It's very close. I think Luke's has a metal texture piece added on top where the Disney one has it on the plastic lid. The compartments are very close I think. I will break out the DVD and look.

I am hoping someone going could snag me one.

It's very close. I think Luke's has a metal texture piece added on top where the Disney one has it on the plastic lid. The compartments are very close I think. I will break out the DVD and look.

I am hoping someone going could snag me one.

I think it’s mostly meant to be an idealized replica. For $25, I think most of the value is in the snacks. Because even snacks such as those at Disney can be expensive.

But I too would like to get one. Maybe try to mod a t a little, but even as is, it’s still an interesting item.

hamillrations.jpg

Okay it's not exact. It's very hard to see but Luke's seems like it's metal, based on the sound but looks plastic. Sound obviously could have been added.. The cover looks silver. The food dividers are clear where on the Disney version they are solid blue and the food dividers are not quite exact. They are not even. There is a larger section on the back right.

Still great prop for $25 and easily modifiable.

If someone has the Blue Rays maybe they can check and see more.

I think it’s mostly meant to be an idealized replica. For $25, I think most of the value is in the snacks. Because even snacks such as those at Disney can be expensive.

But I too would like to get one. Maybe try to mod a t a little, but even as is, it’s still an interesting item.

View attachment 1028376

I agree but I am very excited. There was an effort here some time ago to make one but the correct box could never be identified. I have never been able to find anything close. I'll look into how to preserve food permanent for display.

Looking at this pic Mara Jade's Father uploaded I think I was wrong. The dividers are clear but I think they are even like the Disney version?

I think i will try to get two. One to mod and one to leave alone.

Yeah the sections seam to be the same. Disney looks like they got something right in the land of Star Wars that has little Star Wars.

Too bad they are not clear but still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pic

I agree but I am very excited. There was an effort here some time ago to make one but the correct box could never be identified. I have never been able to find anything close. I'll look into how to preserve food permanent for display.

Just eat the snacks and try replacing them with accurate items.
chick-o-stick.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back