MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

One last question for everyone while I get my spidey suit together. Not exactly sure this is the right place to ask this question, but you've all been great so far.
Now, I'm going to assume for the most part, we're all adults here.. so lets try and keep this PG-13; here's my quesiton: What is the best way to go about dealing with the groin aspect of wearing the spandex suit? Do most people wear a cup, is that a good idea? Thoughts? (mature thoughts :p)

-Tony

I'm 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One last question for everyone while I get my spidey suit together. Not exactly sure this is the right place to ask this question, but you've all been great so far.
Now, I'm going to assume for the most part, we're all adults here.. so lets try and keep this PG-13; here's my quesiton: What is the best way to go about dealing with the groin aspect of wearing the spandex suit? Do most people wear a cup, is that a good idea? Thoughts? (mature thoughts [emoji14])

-Tony
I wear 2 pairs of compression shorts. I don't recommend a cup, because those are usually pretty noticeable.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Now, I'm going to assume for the most part, we're all adults here.. so lets try and keep this PG-13; here's my quesiton: What is the best way to go about dealing with the groin aspect of wearing the spandex suit? Do most people wear a cup, is that a good idea? Thoughts? (mature thoughts :p)

-Tony
Biker shorts are usually my go to option, even long pants as long as they're tight, only thing is that they make you lose definition.

-Tony

Also you probably drew more attention to it than anyone else would

Hey guys,

I don't know if it's already been addressed in this thread, but has anyone puff painted their Civil War suits? And if so, could you post any pictures on it or link any threads pertaining to this? This suit will be my first suit, and I don't know what I should be adding to the suit to make it comfortable (like Kungfu shoes) or more realistic (like different faceshell makers and such).

Thanks for for the help guys, you all helped me get into this hobby, and thank you Ken for the files.

Hey guys,

I don't know if it's already been addressed in this thread, but has anyone puff painted their Civil War suits? And if so, could you post any pictures on it or link any threads pertaining to this? This suit will be my first suit, and I don't know what I should be adding to the suit to make it comfortable (like Kungfu shoes) or more realistic (like different faceshell makers and such).

Thanks for for the help guys, you all helped me get into this hobby, and thank you Ken for the files.

I would only puffy paint the front spider, as it is the only raised section on the suit

Hey everyone i'm new to the rpf and I really appreciate ken for making these files. I want to get this suit printed and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but doesn't the hand , neck and boot areas seem to be missing some sewing/cutting outlines?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-28-07-24-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-28-07-24-22.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 397
  • Screenshot_2016-05-28-07-25-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-28-07-25-04.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 421
Hey everyone i'm new to the rpf and I really appreciate ken for making these files. I want to get this suit printed and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but doesn't the hand , neck and boot areas seem to be missing some sewing/cutting outlines?

Nothing is missing. The spot between the neck will be sewed together and removed, the fingers will be separated when sewing, and the boot section where lines are missing is the bottom of the foot

Hey everyone, I noticed some small problems in kens design for the lens and I made some changes so its more accurate.

lens fix.jpg

Sorry if its a little unclear but I hope this helps.

If there is you can download the photoshop version and remove it

I'm looking for a pattern with muscle shading. This pattern is the most accurate one I've seen, but I don't think it has the shading. Also I have no idea how to use photoshop.

I'm looking for a pattern with muscle shading. This pattern is the most accurate one I've seen, but I don't think it has the shading. Also I have no idea how to use photoshop.

This pattern does have muscle shading, and you can download the entire file from the first post I think. You can turn on the visibility of layers in Photoshop, and there are probably tutorials on how to work with different layer in Photoshop on the Internet

Oh sorry, I misread that.

This pattern does have muscle shading, and you can download the entire file from the first post I think. You can turn on the visibility of layers in Photoshop, and there are probably tutorials on how to work with different layer in Photoshop on the Internet

Okay, thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back