MCU Spider-Man - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

An excellent work! Thanks you are doing this for free. I have a question, though: are you going to model the face shell for this version? Also, are you going to make a pattern with the mask as a separate file?

Until I add a version 3 Web-shooter, here's a button that you can add to your version 1 or 2.
button.jpgbutton2.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qQWVBX2pMNWliQzA/view?usp=sharing

enjoy!

I don't know how reliable this is, but the Lego Civil War Spiderman figure has blue for the trim on the torso and shoulders instead of black.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't know how reliable this is, but the Lego Civil War Spiderman figure has blue for the trim on the torso and shoulders instead of black.

Lego tends to change designs, so I think you can't consider Lego as a reliable reference. Plus the suit has black trimmings. Seen the movie five times now, and me and pretty much everyone else can confirm that it's black

Hey guys, I made my "interpretation" of the Symbiote on this suit. It's really basic, and honestly I've never used Photoshop before this so I'm sure there are a lot of errors I haven't picked up on and stuff, but I kinda like it and I'm hoping to maybe actually have it printed one day and make it into an actual suit. Anyway... I thought I should probably post it here since it's from ken's file and he put a lot of effort into it.

Here's the higher quality crop.
uCdPrJE.jpg

Here's the full pattern, but I made the picture a little pixelated so it wouldn't be too big.
6N1n2SA.jpg

Lego tends to change designs, so I think you can't consider Lego as a reliable reference. Plus the suit has black trimmings. Seen the movie five times now, and me and pretty much everyone else can confirm that it's black
I know that we all agree that it's black, I just thought it might be something we should consider.

I had a go at the lenses:
https://youtu.be/0nv6jYonw3U
The movement range is a little restricted and I'm sorry for poor visibility and how ruffled I look (It was 3 AM), the aperture blades here are interwoven to get that look across and the pivot pins are restricting the movement range. The only problem I see with kenlandrum's lenses mechanism is how they would be layered. It would be a set of 3 over a set of 3 over a set of 3 instead of 1 over 1 over 1, 3 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a go at the lenses:
https://youtu.be/0nv6jYonw3U
The movement range is a little restricted and I'm sorry for poor visibility and how ruffled I look (It was 3 AM), the aperture blades here are interwoven to get that look across and the pivot pins are restricting the movement range. The only problem I see with kenlandrum's lenses mechanism is how they would be layered. It would be a set of 3 over a set of 3 over a set of 3 instead of 1 over 1 over 1, 3 times.

Had a go as well :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keZNOZPRqew

Last edited by a moderator:
logo comp.jpg
I threw together a quick comparison of the Spidey emblem. The top one is a wallpaper, then there's Ken's awesomeness, then a crop of a screencap of the "hey captain" scene and then the lowest being the "hey everyone" scene. I kinda feel like the logo's bottom half in Ken's file should be a little wider?

Im not sure, because i dont have that much experience with those suits. But isnt the red a little bit too dark? For me it feels like that it looks brighter in the movie than ken's version here. Or does it come out brighter automatically after printing and while streching?

There's no point exporting it because you can't export with textures, its best as a .pdo

Hi Ken, I just found this some kind of ripped model of spidey.
the poly is low but the texture is pretty accurate for your consideration to go more accurate.

View attachment 628077

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7YBcTZmlaQFc21STlczX1M2VHM

you need pepakura designer 4 to export it into obj or 3ds.
and I also have the black panther model if you interested to make the pattern :)

One last question for everyone while I get my spidey suit together. Not exactly sure this is the right place to ask this question, but you've all been great so far.
Now, I'm going to assume for the most part, we're all adults here.. so lets try and keep this PG-13; here's my quesiton: What is the best way to go about dealing with the groin aspect of wearing the spandex suit? Do most people wear a cup, is that a good idea? Thoughts? (mature thoughts :p)

-Tony

One last question for everyone while I get my spidey suit together. Not exactly sure this is the right place to ask this question, but you've all been great so far.
Now, I'm going to assume for the most part, we're all adults here.. so lets try and keep this PG-13; here's my quesiton: What is the best way to go about dealing with the groin aspect of wearing the spandex suit? Do most people wear a cup, is that a good idea? Thoughts? (mature thoughts :p)

-Tony

Dancer's belt
It's what they're made for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back