Mass Effect 3 patch issue warning

Wes R

Legendary Member
Apparently the new patch they put out is causing 360s (not sure about PC or PS3) to lock up when trying to play the game. It's all over the BSN 360 tech issue threads and so far no word from bioware. So far it makes the games unplayable.

I had game lock up issues before as well, had to restart numerous times! Was planning on doing some multiplayer this weekend with the resurgence pack that's out now.

I wish i'd posted it sooner on here. Apparently you can remove the patch somehow and play with the internet unhooked but if you're into MP then it's no good. QC at bioware and microsoft seems to have missed something as MS has to playtest and okay anything going out over their network and i'm assuming Sony does too.

I just looked at the xbox tech support thread and they have glitches and bugs all over, most are for the MP game but it's really full of threads.

How many ways are they going to screw up this game?! Its unbelievable. It really doesn't affect me though because I have not touched the game since I beat it and don't intent to get anywhere near that game before they add those end cutscenes sometime in the summer but im not holding my breath.

The key is to turn off xbox live and play single player that way. which is fine if you aren't after the achievements but MP folks are out of luck. It's getting grumpy in the tech support thread yet it hasn't bled over to the other forums just yet.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back