Marty McFly's Skateboard - Valterra Splatter Deck Conversion

Q Is For K12

IMG_9647.jpg
IMG_9649.jpg

Bringing back this thread thanks to the Hundred's release of their own Madrid Valterra theme board! Does not come pre-gripped unfortunately, I had to do that myself.

The board is a rather nice replica with its own inaccuracies (just like their Marty Jacket), but decent enough for the cost, although I could do without the BTTF decal on the back.

I'd love to paint it off but constantly my DIY fix-it projects never work out for me. I think I'll just print my own madrid stickers, and leave the inaccuracies the way it is.

If I really wanted to make an accurate board at this point, I could go get the Madrid explosion skateboards completed and replace the graphics, which I may save for a future day, but I'm just gonna have a good enough board for now.

SkateboardP

View attachment 1505986 View attachment 1505987

Bringing back this thread thanks to the Hundred's release of their own Madrid Valterra theme board! Does not come pre-gripped unfortunately, I had to do that myself.

The board is a rather nice replica with its own inaccuracies (just like their Marty Jacket), but decent enough for the cost, although I could do without the BTTF decal on the back.

I'd love to paint it off but constantly my DIY fix-it projects never work out for me. I think I'll just print my own madrid stickers, and leave the inaccuracies the way it is.

If I really wanted to make an accurate board at this point, I could go get the Madrid explosion skateboards completed and replace the graphics, which I may save for a future day, but I'm just gonna have a good enough board for now.
Like you I went in on the Hundreds decks too, got a couple of them, think I am going to sell 1 with all of the accessories to fund my BTTF addiction!

I also have a used Madrid Marty deck on its way to me that I got relatively cheap so I can either paint or possibly layer a vinyl graphic over so I can skate one!

Attachments

• Valterra Hundreds Madrid Deck + Accesories 2.jpg
    Valterra Hundreds Madrid Deck + Accesories 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.