Marcus Vending Machine from Borderlands 3 - full scale

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SentencedToBurn

Finishing off the final details, have completed the cylinder in the bottom left corner.

Also since a few months ago THE Borderlands YT channel commented on one of my YT updates - I took a screenshot of that and placed it into a small lit up frame I made like one of those "quality control" type plaques.

Still waiting for the mp3 player with 4 sets of trigger inputs to arrive - already have the motion sensor, will also use one of the keys on the keypad and the card reader as the different types of inputs.

2021-09-11 16.04.16.jpg

2021-09-11 16.57.10.jpg
2021-09-22 15.16.24.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.